Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Theme for this week - " Passengers " B & W Challenge ends at 8 pm Wed 19th Septem...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Wilco54
    Wilco54 e2 Member 2137 forum postsWilco54 vcard Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Sep 2012 - 10:12 PM

Welcome to the weekly black and white challenge. The "movement" theme is hard to follow but got me thinking along related lines.

This week's theme is "Passengers" - this could be one or more people (or other, preferably living, things!) being transported somewhere. Think not only about the more obvious "passenger" on buses, trains, tandems, cars etc but also the more unusual. I will look for originality and wit!

Good luck everyone and I will look forward to judging next Wednesday, will be at 8pm. (UK time of course!)

Chris

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
    2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
    3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
    4. All uploads must be B&W
    5. Only one uploads per member
    6. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
    7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
    8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
    9. Have fun

Last Modified By Wilco54 at 12 Sep 2012 - 10:14 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    12 Sep 2012 - 10:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

darrenwilson41
    darrenwilson41 e2 Member 339 forum postsdarrenwilson41 vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Sep 2012 - 3:15 PM

Chris

Well done with your entry last week and certainly an interesting topic for this week. Looking forward to submitting

Regards

Darren

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Sep 2012 - 3:21 PM

Right, some sneaky use of the X10 will be required this week - handy that I travel to and from work by bus 5 days a week and invariably disappear off somewhere by public transport every Saturday Smile

Wilco54
    Wilco54 e2 Member 2137 forum postsWilco54 vcard Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Sep 2012 - 8:28 AM

Darren, many thanks on both counts!

Ali, doesnt need to be that sneaky! And having seen your portfolio I would be really surprised if you did something that sounds so straightforwward! Methinks you are sandbagging!! (thats good by the way!). ps, do you like the X10?

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Sep 2012 - 8:47 AM

Ah - I'll try to come up with something a bit more inventive though it would be a challenge for me to do something straightforward like sneaking street pics Smile I'm waiting for inspiration to strike Smile

The X10 is lovely - performs beautifully, ace macro, wonderful in low light - worth every penny Smile

Snapper
    Snapper  93752 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Sep 2012 - 2:24 PM

Time for a weekend bump to hopefully spur some action while you still have time to run out and get a photo!

Jestertheclown
    17 Sep 2012 - 6:02 PM

Another "bump."

This week's theme is "passengers."

Come on folks; let's see what you can come up with.

cattyal
    17 Sep 2012 - 6:09 PM

Still thinking....... Tongue

Wilco54
    18 Sep 2012 - 5:45 AM

Hi everyone! A small bump from me too! A bit less than 48 hours and only 2 posts so far - lets see some more of what you can come up with!

wynn469
    wynn469  572 forum posts Wales
    18 Sep 2012 - 7:51 AM

Still seeking divine intervention

Jestertheclown
    18 Sep 2012 - 9:35 AM

Same here!

wynn469
    wynn469  572 forum posts Wales
    19 Sep 2012 - 1:56 PM

Took time out from stitch sequins and work to just to keep my hand in with the theme “passengers”

Jestertheclown
    19 Sep 2012 - 8:24 PM

Sorry folks - just got here. Is it over yet?

Wilco54
    19 Sep 2012 - 8:46 PM

Hi everyone! many thanks to those who entered. I am sorry that the subject was not quite as straightforward or interesting as I had hoped! Really nice photos submitted and whilst Ali's was excellent and thought provoking as ever and Wynn caught a great expression, Snapper really got the atmosphere (and I like atmospheric shots) and Jadus achieved a great capture; this week's winner for me is Simon's "One scared looking passenger". Well done Simon and over to you for the next challenge.

The weekly challenge is fun and I really hope we can draw more people into participating!

SH87
    SH87  2 England
    19 Sep 2012 - 8:59 PM

Wow flattered to say the least.

Many thanks Chris

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.