Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

"These strikes are wrong"

spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
6 Jul 2011 7:20PM
Listen to this short Ed Miliband "interview". It's extraordinary. Is he aware of what he's doing or not? Either way it's scary.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

CaptivePhotons 11 1.6k 2 England
6 Jul 2011 7:25PM
Do you think he thinks the strikes are wrong and they should put aside the rhetoric?
strawman 10 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
6 Jul 2011 7:30PM

Quote:Do you think he thinks the strikes are wrong and they should put aside the rhetoric?
Funnily enough that is what I got from the message, and it is the correct message that probably most of the public agrees with. The government may have made a decent offer but they should have handled the situation better and should have not gone public till the negotiations are complete. And the unions should not strike till negotiations are complete. Both sides have behaved badly.

The scary bit for me was that it sounded a reasonable balanced view. scary, very scary.
spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
6 Jul 2011 8:12PM
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
6 Jul 2011 8:46PM

Quote:Either way it's scary.

HE is scary....

Even scarier is that people will actually listen to him.
6 Jul 2011 10:34PM
Was that really him, or was it just a wax dummy with a tape recorder, on repeat!
Carabosse e2
11 39.5k 269 England
6 Jul 2011 10:41PM
It must have been a BBC glitch - they just played the same bit over and over again. Smile

At least I hope that's what it was...........................

Quite a good quote from the Guardian:

Quote:First you think you're hearing things. Then you wonder whether time itself has developed hiccups. Finally you decide none of these people can possibly be human. Because they look absolutely, unequivocally insane.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.