Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Ticket Master

collywobles 10 3.4k 9 United Kingdom
23 Feb 2012 4:09PM
Has anyone ever dealt with this company? I have received a Ticket Master gift token and have been trying to book tickets to see War Horse.

I look on their website and right out until Feb 2013 there are virtually no tickets available from them at reasonable price. All they offer are £95 seats which includes a £10 charge over the theatres price. When I look at the theatre booking site there are many tickets available throughout the year.

When I phone I am on the phone for ages (4 calls today totaling 1 hour 20 minutes) with a message apologising that they value my custom and hold on further -- I just cannot get hold of them at all.

Am I just unlucky booking War Horse or is this normal practice for this company.

Can I get the money refunded?

€olin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

strawman 11 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
23 Feb 2012 4:41PM
I have used ticket master they are a bit hit and miss, so err keep trying. when I have used them they have been the only option. The tickets did turn up but later than promised and I could only contact them through their on-line presence/tracking system.
Never (so far!) had any problem with Ticket Master.

I booked rock concerts/opera in London, B'ham, Bristol with them or via the venue booking office. I always choose the option to have the tickets sent 1st class as it's free.
I paid a booking fee per ticket (@ £2.00).
collywobles 10 3.4k 9 United Kingdom
23 Feb 2012 5:47PM
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt at the moment as I understand they are also the official agents for the Olympic tickets which may explainn why I cannot get thru. tx for comments so far.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.