Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Time for a whole new PC....Help!

6 Jan 2014 4:00PM
Back when this thread was about computers, before the professional photographers, before the guitars, there were some suggestions to build your own computer. My feeble joke poked fun at that idea.

Thatís all. I warned you it wasnít funny!

That trio of guitarists in the back room sounded great, though.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

lemmy 7 2.0k United Kingdom
6 Jan 2014 4:15PM

Quote:That trio of guitarists in the back room sounded great, though.

Sort of thing you wish you had just walked in on! Yes, I see the point of your comment now - I rather lost track of the thread.

I love that pic of all the bulbs in your (I presume) workshop or garage on your web site.
6 Jan 2014 9:00PM
Cheers, lemmy. It is actually the window display of a little shop in the Abbesses area of Paris. Or rather, it was: I went back a few days later and it was gone.

These quirky shopfronts have been steadily disappearing from Paris in the few years since I moved here, often replaced by generic pharmacies or soulless boutiques (and, lately, e-cigarette vendors. Retch). Itís the way of the world and I donít begrudge the owners selling up when they can no longer turn a profit, but I try to photograph them while they remain.
6 Jan 2014 9:09PM
In fact, thanks to Googleís amazingly efficient spying, you can see the very shopfront here Ė†at least until Google updates its images to reflect the shopís demise.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.