Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

To trademark or not to trademark...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

50% OFF new PortraitPro 12, plus EXTRA 5% OFF code EPHZROS414
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    thebigyin
    thebigyin e2 Member 980 forum poststhebigyin vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Oct 2010 - 1:12 PM

Hi Guys & Gals,

Recently I came to a bit of a crossroads with photography either to give up completely in my chosen genre or to grab the opportunity firmly by the horns and try make some cash out of it... and as I enjoy it so much I have decided to give the latter a try.

I know there are thousands if not millions of websites out there doing my particular thing (Adult pay to view), but if I can make even a small amount of the reported millions spent on these sites each year then I will be happy.

I have already registered a .com address with my chosen name, and I am in the process of registering other addresses

My question is though, is it worth trademarking my site name which can be expensive, or is it best to spend what small budget I have on getting traffic to the sites.

Material is not a problem, but I would be looking for the sites to generate income to pay for future shoots.

This is new to me, but also very exciting.. any thoughts or advice would be very appreciated.

Thanks - Alister

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    3 Oct 2010 - 1:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
    3 Oct 2010 - 1:13 PM

GL HF.

thebigyin
    thebigyin e2 Member 980 forum poststhebigyin vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Oct 2010 - 1:26 PM

Quote: GL HF.

Explain????

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.