Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Trashy Food Fetishes?

dalischone 10 293 Scotland
1 Feb 2007 9:47PM
I absolutely love Vesta Beef Curry but can't seem to get it anywhere recently. I've been craving it for months? So this made me wonder if any of you had any trashy food fetishes.

I also love nutella straight from the jar, condensed milk straight up. Pickles and their vinegar straight from the jar. Monster Munch pickled onion crips. The list could go on and on!!!

Have to say as well that I make the Vesta curry even more trashy by adding the 70's twist of sultanas - lol!

Go on tell all, you know you want to!

Tracy

EDIT - I forgot the Dairylea triangles!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

kokobrown 10 1.9k Scotland
1 Feb 2007 10:05PM
I used to love these things called snakatas, they were from austraila, little hexagonal crisps, red vinegar and sea salt they were, but you cant get them anymore...they were pure magic!

Laura
x
CathyT e2
8 7.3k 18 United Kingdom
1 Feb 2007 10:23PM
Eating spoonfuls of Coffee Mate although be careful not to cough or you look like Kate Moss...
Cowbags 10 436 England
1 Feb 2007 10:32PM
As a kid I used to like eating raw potato (obviously ones that had been peeled first!!!).
User_Removed 12 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
1 Feb 2007 10:37PM
I used to go round drinking all the tealeaves left in the bottom of tea cups when we had relatives round..........

......yuck, couldn't do it now.
Also, was it just me and my friends that used to prize the black, dirty, trodden dowm chewing gum from the pavements and EEEEEAAAATT IIIITTT! yes ..lol

Gerry.
cameracat 11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
1 Feb 2007 10:49PM
Condensed milk, Yummy yummy yummy.
zed 10 551 United Kingdom
2 Feb 2007 10:57AM
you lot are sick....Smile
Goatsmilkuk 10 783
2 Feb 2007 10:59AM
As a kid it was Jam and Cheese on the same sandwich, I would be sick if I tried that now.
BigCol e2
13 1.8k 1 Scotland
2 Feb 2007 11:10AM

Quote:You lot are sick....Smile
is that a bad thing?
Pot noodles for me, has to be sweet & sour though. Although the Japanese do some really nice ones.

Quote:As a kid it was Jam and Cheese on the same sandwich
Sorry but that isn't trashy at all. A cheese and jelly piece is the main stay of many a scots packed lunch! Take a really strong flavoured british cheese and marry it with something like a nice sweet bramble jelly or raspberry jam. My mouth's watering already!
fauxtography 9 6.6k 36
2 Feb 2007 11:33AM
Spoonfuls of horlicks straight from the jar, Condensed milk on toast and vesta paella... nasty but nice...

oh and if you want the beef curry try here
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
2 Feb 2007 11:36AM
Cold custard...but it has to be Ambrosia and straight from the tin.
croberts 10 2.2k 8 Ireland
2 Feb 2007 11:41AM
i love chewing on fish fingers, straight from the freezer. superb. not the battered ones, though. just crispy crumb.
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
2 Feb 2007 11:48AM
This thread should end right there.
Wink
col.campbell 11 818 4 United Kingdom
2 Feb 2007 12:10PM
A mate of mine used to stock up on all-day-breakfasts-in tins, tinned veg, tinned curry, tinned sausages & beans - etc etc, then remove all the labels and when hungry he'd play 'snacktime roulette'
CathyT e2
8 7.3k 18 United Kingdom
2 Feb 2007 12:17PM

Quote:Spoonfuls of horlicks straight from the jar

Yum yum.....

My son puts a slice of bread covered in cheese in the microwave, waits until its all soggy and then moulds it into a ball, then eats it like an apple...EEwwww

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.