Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Travel Photography Advice

24 Nov 2012 1:15PM
Many people go to India on photography trips - a "photographers paradise" so I've heard, and I thought my Travel Blog may be of interest to some EPZ members who may be considering this kind of tour in the future, or who have been to India in the past.

It's just a bit of fun for me to blog about my preparations and, when I'm away (I go in February), I'll be uploading photos too - some will be destined for the Critique Gallery when I get back, I'm sure.

I thought it would be interesting to record my trials and tribulations along the way, and travel photography will feature in my posts.

Also if anyone has any advice on travel photography, either in India or anywhere else, I'd be very grateful for your comments - I'm a novice at this.

So if anyone's interested my website is called A Geordie Up The Ganges

www.ageordieuptheganges.com

Thanks for looking.

Elaine

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

iancrowson e2
4 211 129 United Kingdom
25 Nov 2012 9:35PM
Have a great time, I enjoyed seeing your photos of Greece. Will look forward to seeing India.
Ian
Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
25 Nov 2012 9:41PM
Bookmarked that.

This could be a right laugh!
26 Nov 2012 9:11PM
Hi Ian,

Thanks...........it's going to be a completely new experience for me - hope I survive!!!

Cheers

Elaine
26 Nov 2012 9:12PM
Hi Bren,

Thanks for bookmarking my website. Hope I do make you laugh - and not kill you with boredom!

Cheers

Elaine
Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
26 Nov 2012 9:32PM

Quote:Hope I do make you laugh

. . . I don't think that there's much doubt about that!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.