Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Trolley for carrying a your rucksack

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315396 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
29 Jan 2012 - 4:24 PM

Quote: on the best way to carry your kit, I've just remembered one of my buddies at the camera club who borrowed his mothers top of the range invalid buggy

Just get something like this, would be a whole lot more fun on mud flats Smile

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/35/KTM_Quad_990_neutral.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Jan 2012 - 4:24 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

bigalguitarpicker

Quote: On the best way to carry your kit, I've just remembered one of my buddies at the camera club who borrowed his mothers top of the range invalid buggy to shoot the Bournemouth Air Festival from. He worked out he could carry all his kit and get a privileged location to shoot from.
It all worked well until he forgot himself in the excitement and stood up in the buggy to get a better shot of the Vulcan as it flew by.
(always quite fancied something like that myself but more in the style of the old wicker bath chair with the buxom blond nurse to push me around Tongue )

LOL!GrinGrin Heard about a young lady at a concert in Belfast's Waterfront Hall, who got carried away with excitement during the performance and jumped out of the wheelchair she'd borrowed to get near the stage and started dancing!

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
29 Jan 2012 - 5:56 PM

Quote: That`s a fishing trolley Ade

Hmmmm....It's a bit small for a fishing trolley, I'd say it's more of a beefed up suitcase trolley than anything else...

I've got a fishing trolley, complete with pneumatic tyres and I use it on occasions, but it's very heavy in it's own right.

Those bags you've linked to do look like the cat's whiskers Tongue But with those you've still got the weight on your person and that's where I struggle, I just can't carry the load anymore..

Tell you what though, I do rather fancy one of those SEGWAY off road thingamajigs, they look like a hoot Grin Get any damn ramblers getting in your way or irritating you with one of those and you could just run over them.....GrinGrinGrin.....Bit pricey though, so I'll stick with me Argo's trolley for, well at least until I win the lottery Wink

Ade

Last Modified By Ade_Osman at 29 Jan 2012 - 5:58 PM
Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315396 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
29 Jan 2012 - 9:20 PM

Yes sorry, I did not read the whole thread and missed your bit on a fishing trolley Smile

There good bags but there not going to hold a lot of kit, on a plus they take the weight of your neck and shoulder, there`s a second strap(not shown) that clips around the waist that can be used with the should strap or just on its own, and easily the most comfortable way of carrying I`ve ever known.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.