Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Trouble logging in to foliopic.com

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
ianrobinson
ianrobinson e2 Member 41107 forum postsianrobinson vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2011 - 8:41 AM

I was trying to make a new website with Foliopics and can not log in and have not been able to since 15th april so i decided to look elsewhere and found this article about foliopic going under.
here's the link see what you make of it.
http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Fotopicnet_owner_going_into_liquidatio...

Does anyone know of a simple to use website provider anywhere, i am a complete noob when it comes to websites however i do feel it's a long time coming for me to learn.

Any advise would be very much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
15 Apr 2011 - 8:41 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

collywobles
15 Apr 2011 - 8:46 AM

I have had a similar problem. When I contacted Foliopic they were very helpful and told me to login via

http://yoursitename.foliopic.com/admin/

I have done this and it works perfectly.

Colin

Last Modified By collywobles at 15 Apr 2011 - 8:48 AM
roxpix
roxpix  102236 forum posts Scotland11 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2011 - 8:48 AM

Is it just a typo in the post, you mention foliopic but the article link is about fotopic!

I havnt opened the link to read though

You could try foliopic or photium

Last Modified By roxpix at 15 Apr 2011 - 8:55 AM
ianrobinson
ianrobinson e2 Member 41107 forum postsianrobinson vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2011 - 8:54 AM

ahh yep silly me it is about fotopic sorry guys false alarm lol, told you i was a noob.

ianrobinson
15 Apr 2011 - 8:57 AM

http://yoursitename.foliopic.com/admin/

Tried this collywobles and it gives an error "Error You have not confirmed your email address please click on the link in your email to confirm your email address and activate your account"
i do this and it then goes to a broken website with google chrome.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2011 - 8:57 AM

Quote: Does anyone know of a simple to use website provider anywhere

We have foliopic and it integrates with ePHOTOzine. The more advanced packages come with free e2 membership too...try the free trial here
foliopic.com

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014131 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2011 - 9:11 AM

Quote: Ahh yep silly me it is about fotopic sorry guys false alarm lol, told you i was a noob.

I have changed the title to save Pete another heartattack.

MODERATOR POST
Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2011 - 9:15 AM

Sorry Ian I understand your first mail now. I see you're account is already activated so everything should be fine?
Dont just use the link that Colin gave - you need to change yoursitename bit to your actual site name so it would be http://photographic-memories.foliopic.com/admin

Pete
15 Apr 2011 - 9:16 AM

Chris like me you misread, the title was correct...lol

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014131 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2011 - 9:48 AM

now I am really confused Sad

roxpix
roxpix  102236 forum posts Scotland11 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2011 - 9:59 AM

Quote: now I am really confused

Woogahumphdamumph!!

Just Jas
Just Jas  1225751 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2011 - 10:16 AM

Quote: .....now I am really confused

Confuseus he says.............man with hole in head leaks brains....Wink

Last Modified By Just Jas at 15 Apr 2011 - 10:33 AM
Ridgeway
Ridgeway  7222 forum posts Ireland2 Constructive Critique Points
12 May 2011 - 5:58 PM

Well here's my 2pence worth.
The pain in my ass is getting quite bigger as the time drags on.
I set up the folio-pic web-site,,yippie.
Before the trial ended I decided I'd bite the bullet and buy a domain name.
www.twodogsandacamera.ie for example click this link and it goes to the company I bought the domain name from,,,
Well bought and paid for,I did think with in a reasonable time that the folio pic part would be dropped and the .ie bit would fall into place.
Alas the voices started do this,try that, looked for advice,kinda helped but didn't.
When people try to search, First 3 results and I am not expecting it to be top of the list but,,
1, I get a photo from the site and that's it.
2, I am redirected to the company site that I bought the domain from.
3, It's the site but has the folio pic address,,

I am not computer dud but far from being totally lost.

I am beginning to think that I might have been better buying from the one company.
Domain name and the site.
So please excuse me while I try to get the circulation back into my ass.
At this point I wish someone would sort it at this stage,,

Last Modified By Ridgeway at 12 May 2011 - 6:00 PM
Pete
12 May 2011 - 6:09 PM

Have you out a report in on foliopic? If not please do and they'll guide you through the process. It's fairly easy but some domain companies make it difficult by making it hard for you to find the place where you redirect the domain name. I use namecheap and they make it easy to switch around.

Leng
Leng  5 United Kingdom
4 Jul 2011 - 10:47 PM

I'm having trouble accessing my foliopic admin page;When I go to login it asks me for my foliopic.com URL but I have upgraded to advanced so it won't work it just tells me I'm expired and to chose a payment plan;

Anyone got any ideas

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.