Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Two synced iPads...one for me one for wife One AOL account......two screennames AOL email access help required

hobbo e2
3 892 2 England
4 Jul 2012 8:10PM
Today I was lucky enough to add another iPad so that both my wife and I can enjoy all that they offer:

I have had an account with AOL for twenty years now so it is part of the furniture, I have no problem whatsoever accessing my AOL emails on my iPad:

But....I want my wife to be able to access her AOL emails using the screenname she uses on my AOL account, it works fine on any PC....BUT.....I just cannot see how to set her iPad Email to use her AOL screenname.

Has anyone already done this please....or...can anyone help with step by step instructions?

Cheers!

Hobbo

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
4 Jul 2012 9:08PM
I doubt if you will find anyone on here still using AOL. I never have - so can't help with your specific question.

But maybe this is the time to ditch AOL, move to a proper POP3 e-mail system and catch up with the iPad generation!

Tongue

(Having said that, with so many cyber attacks, malware and trojans currently targeting web-based e-mail like Yahoo, gmail and AOL, at least you have the consolation of knowing that you are less susceptible to such threats using your AOL on an iPad than you would be using it from a PC.)

4 Jul 2012 10:45PM
if you do leave aol dont go to tiscali or talktalk its all the same company

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.