Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Two synced iPads...one for me one for wife One AOL account......two screennames A...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    hobbo
    hobbo e2 Member 3796 forum postshobbo vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Jul 2012 - 8:10 PM

Today I was lucky enough to add another iPad so that both my wife and I can enjoy all that they offer:

I have had an account with AOL for twenty years now so it is part of the furniture, I have no problem whatsoever accessing my AOL emails on my iPad:

But....I want my wife to be able to access her AOL emails using the screenname she uses on my AOL account, it works fine on any PC....BUT.....I just cannot see how to set her iPad Email to use her AOL screenname.

Has anyone already done this please....or...can anyone help with step by step instructions?

Cheers!

Hobbo

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    4 Jul 2012 - 8:10 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
    4 Jul 2012 - 9:08 PM

I doubt if you will find anyone on here still using AOL. I never have - so can't help with your specific question.

But maybe this is the time to ditch AOL, move to a proper POP3 e-mail system and catch up with the iPad generation!

Tongue

(Having said that, with so many cyber attacks, malware and trojans currently targeting web-based e-mail like Yahoo, gmail and AOL, at least you have the consolation of knowing that you are less susceptible to such threats using your AOL on an iPad than you would be using it from a PC.)

Last Modified By User_Removed at 4 Jul 2012 - 9:10 PM
    robthecamman
    4 Jul 2012 - 10:45 PM

if you do leave aol dont go to tiscali or talktalk its all the same company

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.