Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Unbreakable

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315152 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
30 Apr 2012 - 7:57 PM

Always thought I was but I was so so wrong. I`ve been taking loads of chill pills and absconded for a couple of weeks, now I`m back.

Two weeks ago my youngest daughter and her best friend were attack, both received head injuries in what the police are calling a motiveless random attack.

Its been a harrowing experience, and I went into shock a few days later.

I seem to still be suffering from what I can only describe as anxiety attacks so I`m still off work and taking loads of meds.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
30 Apr 2012 - 7:57 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
30 Apr 2012 - 8:05 PM

Sad Sad Sad

Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122228 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
30 Apr 2012 - 8:09 PM

So sorry to hear that Paul. I can't imagine how I would cope if something like that would happen to my daughter. I'm assuming the girls are okay even though you are obviously suffering Sad

User_Removed
30 Apr 2012 - 8:19 PM

That's terrible Paul. Really sorry to hear that mate.
Get yourself well again.
I hope your daughter and her friend are ok and I wish you a speedy recovery. Smile

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
30 Apr 2012 - 8:19 PM

Really sorry and appalled to hear about all this.......... how is your daughter, Paul?

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315152 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
30 Apr 2012 - 8:22 PM

Thanks, both the girls are doing ok.

My daughters going to have a nice 2 1/2" scare to the side of her head.

Louise_Morris
Louise_Morris e2 Member 42295 forum postsLouise_Morris vcard England
30 Apr 2012 - 8:30 PM

Thats appalling so sorry to hear of this mindless attack but you have brought to the fore the fact that it is not only the girls who are suffering but those close to them aswell. Hope you all get over this as well as you can in the shortest time you can. Thugs never see what the end result is do they? Sad

User_Removed
30 Apr 2012 - 8:32 PM

(Good to see you back here Paul...)

Les_G
Les_G  7148 forum posts Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
30 Apr 2012 - 8:36 PM

Pleased to hear your Daughter is ok. Hope you recover soon.
It's surprising how often these type of attacks are happening,
seems to be increasing rapidly.

sherlob
sherlob e2 Member 82308 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom125 Constructive Critique Points
30 Apr 2012 - 8:39 PM

Sorry to hear of your troubles Paul.

Remember - keep on taking the tablets! (Well until they tell you to stop anyway Wink)

All the best,

Adam

Paul Morgan
30 Apr 2012 - 9:45 PM

Quote: It's surprising how often these type of attacks are happening

Yes all the time now.

All I can do now is wait and see what comes of this, the police are working very hard.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
30 Apr 2012 - 9:54 PM

Quote: the police are working very hard.

Well that's good to hear........ doesn't always happen.

phil1963
phil1963 e2 Member 2264 forum postsphil1963 vcard United Kingdom
30 Apr 2012 - 9:58 PM

sorry to hear about the mindless attack, i have lost faith in the police though and it does'nt help when police have to get experts in to see if they can squeeze into a holdall on their own and take 400 attempts

StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014626 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
30 Apr 2012 - 9:58 PM

Sorry to hear about this Paul, hope you're all well soon.

My eldest son went to a pub on New Year's Eve years ago, and got into a scuffle and the bouncer wouldn't let my son's 2 friends outside with him, so he ended up outside with 3 guys after him. He had the orbital bone around his eye shattered and required extensive plastic surgery, and he still has nerve damage in his face, and a plate in his skull. 16 witnesses kept the bastards there till the police arrived, and they all gave statements. When it got to court, not one witness showed up. The surgeon was there with videos of all the treatment he did, but the judge said no crime was commited. Turns out the bouncer was a cl;ose friend of the guys that beat my son. Wtf can you do?

Last Modified By StrayCat at 30 Apr 2012 - 9:58 PM
SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64341 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
30 Apr 2012 - 10:19 PM

Frightening times. Wishing you and your daughter well Paul.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.