Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

United or Chelsea

User_Removed 8 2.1k 7 England
21 May 2008 7:47AM
Who's going to win then? United for me. I have a bloody job interview at 9am tomorrow so a nice sober night for me, might have one if United win.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Geoffphoto 8 13.5k United Kingdom
21 May 2008 7:49AM
Don't care !! - it's not about football, just all about which club has the most money !! Sad

Plymouth Argyle for Ever - Green 'til I die !! Smile
21 May 2008 7:54AM
Green with envy maybe !!
21 May 2008 8:07AM
I don't think so - I'm just looking forward to another great season in the Championship.

( and the pasties at Home Park are the best ! )
21 May 2008 8:19AM
Whoosh
mark2uk 8 739 8 England
21 May 2008 8:30AM
UNITED!
OK I'm biased, been a life long fan (they were second division when I started to follow them so I'm not one of the so called glory hunters).
I would love to see Paul Scholes get a winners medal. I think he is one of the players on the pitch who truly deserves a top award for his attitude on and off the pitch (if only he could tackle).

I hope it is a good game and not a repeat of last years dreary FA cup final.
21 May 2008 8:33AM

Quote:Green with envy maybe !!

Did you know that Manchester United once played a HOME match in the European Cup against St Etienne at Home Park in the 1970's !! Smile
21 May 2008 8:45AM

Quote:QuoteGrinid you know that Manchester United once played a HOME match in the European Cup against St Etienne at Home Park in the 1970's !!

1977, after crowd trouble in the first leg, I guess Home Park would have been the hardest to get to place for the UTD supporters to get to then.
21 May 2008 8:50AM
I was there Smile - and there were plenty of United fans enjoying the delights of Plymouth that night !! Smile

Anyway good luck to both sides tonight - I just hope that it's a fantastic game !
YoBellzaa e2
7 224 England
21 May 2008 9:02AM
Don't care, the big Yorkshire derby at Wembley is all that matters on Sunday - COME ON LEEDS
KBan 9 468 4 England
21 May 2008 9:04AM
Man U for me
Sezz e2
9 617 15 England
21 May 2008 9:06AM
Ok - Blues fan here, Chelsea to win Smile
21 May 2008 9:08AM

Quote:Man U for me

Sorry to be a bit of a pedant here - but the name of the football club is MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB ( and always has been ) - not Man U - we don't say Arse - or Chels - or Live - or Black Rov - so why Man U ? I just hate it.......... !! Smile
21 May 2008 9:17AM
Suppose i'm must not be a normal bloke then...What is it with football...i just don't get it, not at all.

I'd rather watch paint dry.
bangalicious 7 1.3k 5 England
21 May 2008 9:17AM

Quote:Quote:Man U for meSorry to be a bit of a pedant here - but the name of the football club is MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB ( and always has been ) - not Man U - we don't say Arse - or Chels - or Live - or Black Rov - so why Man U ? I just hate it.......... !!

Lazyness!

But Manchester United Football Club for me! C'mon the devils. Wipe that smirk off Abramovich's ugly face! And do it for Cheryl "Cole" Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.