Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

United or Chelsea

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
User_Removed
21 May 2008 - 7:47 AM

Who's going to win then? United for me. I have a bloody job interview at 9am tomorrow so a nice sober night for me, might have one if United win.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
21 May 2008 - 7:47 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Geoffphoto
21 May 2008 - 7:49 AM

Don't care !! - it's not about football, just all about which club has the most money !! Sad

Plymouth Argyle for Ever - Green 'til I die !! Smile

User_Removed
21 May 2008 - 7:54 AM

Green with envy maybe !!

Geoffphoto
21 May 2008 - 8:07 AM

I don't think so - I'm just looking forward to another great season in the Championship.

( and the pasties at Home Park are the best ! )

jken
jken  81672 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
21 May 2008 - 8:19 AM

Whoosh

Last Modified By jken at 21 May 2008 - 8:19 AM
mark2uk
mark2uk  8739 forum posts England8 Constructive Critique Points
21 May 2008 - 8:30 AM

UNITED!
OK I'm biased, been a life long fan (they were second division when I started to follow them so I'm not one of the so called glory hunters).
I would love to see Paul Scholes get a winners medal. I think he is one of the players on the pitch who truly deserves a top award for his attitude on and off the pitch (if only he could tackle).

I hope it is a good game and not a repeat of last years dreary FA cup final.

Geoffphoto
21 May 2008 - 8:33 AM

Quote: Green with envy maybe !!

Did you know that Manchester United once played a HOME match in the European Cup against St Etienne at Home Park in the 1970's !! Smile

User_Removed
21 May 2008 - 8:45 AM

Quote: QuoteGrinid you know that Manchester United once played a HOME match in the European Cup against St Etienne at Home Park in the 1970's !!

1977, after crowd trouble in the first leg, I guess Home Park would have been the hardest to get to place for the UTD supporters to get to then.

Last Modified By User_Removed at 21 May 2008 - 8:46 AM
Geoffphoto
21 May 2008 - 8:50 AM

I was there Smile - and there were plenty of United fans enjoying the delights of Plymouth that night !! Smile

Anyway good luck to both sides tonight - I just hope that it's a fantastic game !

YoBellzaa
YoBellzaa ePHOTOzine Staff 7224 forum postsYoBellzaa vcard England
21 May 2008 - 9:02 AM

Don't care, the big Yorkshire derby at Wembley is all that matters on Sunday - COME ON LEEDS

Last Modified By YoBellzaa at 21 May 2008 - 9:02 AM
KBan
KBan  9457 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
21 May 2008 - 9:04 AM

Man U for me

Sezz
Sezz e2 Member 9617 forum postsSezz vcard England15 Constructive Critique Points
21 May 2008 - 9:06 AM

Ok - Blues fan here, Chelsea to win Smile

Geoffphoto
21 May 2008 - 9:08 AM

Quote: Man U for me

Sorry to be a bit of a pedant here - but the name of the football club is MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB ( and always has been ) - not Man U - we don't say Arse - or Chels - or Live - or Black Rov - so why Man U ? I just hate it.......... !! Smile

jken
jken  81672 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
21 May 2008 - 9:17 AM

Suppose i'm must not be a normal bloke then...What is it with football...i just don't get it, not at all.

I'd rather watch paint dry.

bangalicious
21 May 2008 - 9:17 AM

Quote: Quote:Man U for meSorry to be a bit of a pedant here - but the name of the football club is MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB ( and always has been ) - not Man U - we don't say Arse - or Chels - or Live - or Black Rov - so why Man U ? I just hate it.......... !!

Lazyness!

But Manchester United Football Club for me! C'mon the devils. Wipe that smirk off Abramovich's ugly face! And do it for Cheryl "Cole" Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.