Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Up graded membership

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Peter_West
    5 Sep 2012 - 3:15 PM

Hi All. well after being on here for over a year, iv'e finally up graded and paid for a years membership.
    Pete

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    5 Sep 2012 - 3:15 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Sep 2012 - 3:20 PM

Thank you Pete Smile
    Out of interest what was they key decision maker?

Peter_West
    5 Sep 2012 - 3:37 PM

good question, well iv'e been on here for about a year now, and peple on here have been very helpfull, only really got into photography last year, so not very expert as you can imagine, but we all have to start somewhere, and tell you the truth i don't know what extra benefits i get from being a member if any, but like the website so thought i joined. Regards Pete

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 64346 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Sep 2012 - 8:00 AM

In case you haven't seen this page Pete, here's a list of the extra bits and bobs available to members.
    http://www.ephotozine.com/e2signup

Peter_West
    6 Sep 2012 - 11:20 AM

Cheers Slowsong will check it all out, Pete

eric6
    eric6  6 Greece
    16 Oct 2012 - 11:16 PM

I have also subscribed for a year but was under the impression that I could upload more than one image per day as a member.

User_Removed
    17 Oct 2012 - 7:20 AM

I think you can during early part of your membership in order to populate your portfolio quickly. After that it's one a day. Has to be to stop the system from getting overloaded and giving people the chance to view the images coming in.

rhousham
    rhousham  7432 forum posts United Kingdom
    17 Oct 2012 - 10:19 AM

Hi Chris, that was brought in the first stages of v4 I think so that people could make there showcase if they had upgraded.
    Now with the unlimited uploads to your portfolio this was no longer required (as you can set those as showcase photos).
    Also it cause some confusion with quite a few members so we removed the feature.

So it's just 1 a day to the gallery - because of the flooding and overloading nature that you have said.
    But unlimited to your portfolio - well not quite you are limited by space - non e2 is 50MB and e2 is 500MB a month.
    So there you go.
    Richard

eric6
    eric6  6 Greece
    17 Oct 2012 - 2:00 PM

Thanks for the info, much clearer now.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.