Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Up graded membership

Peter_West 3 206 United Kingdom
5 Sep 2012 3:15PM
Hi All. well after being on here for over a year, iv'e finally up graded and paid for a years membership.
Pete

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
5 Sep 2012 3:20PM
Thank you Pete Smile
Out of interest what was they key decision maker?
5 Sep 2012 3:37PM
good question, well iv'e been on here for about a year now, and peple on here have been very helpfull, only really got into photography last year, so not very expert as you can imagine, but we all have to start somewhere, and tell you the truth i don't know what extra benefits i get from being a member if any, but like the website so thought i joined. Regards Pete
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
6 Sep 2012 8:00AM
In case you haven't seen this page Pete, here's a list of the extra bits and bobs available to members.
http://www.ephotozine.com/e2signup
6 Sep 2012 11:20AM
Cheers Slowsong will check it all out, Pete
eric6 6 21 Greece
16 Oct 2012 11:16PM
I have also subscribed for a year but was under the impression that I could upload more than one image per day as a member.
User_Removed 10 3.3k 4 United Kingdom
17 Oct 2012 7:20AM
I think you can during early part of your membership in order to populate your portfolio quickly. After that it's one a day. Has to be to stop the system from getting overloaded and giving people the chance to view the images coming in.
rhousham 7 432 United Kingdom
17 Oct 2012 10:19AM
Hi Chris, that was brought in the first stages of v4 I think so that people could make there showcase if they had upgraded.
Now with the unlimited uploads to your portfolio this was no longer required (as you can set those as showcase photos).
Also it cause some confusion with quite a few members so we removed the feature.

So it's just 1 a day to the gallery - because of the flooding and overloading nature that you have said.
But unlimited to your portfolio - well not quite you are limited by space - non e2 is 50MB and e2 is 500MB a month.
So there you go.
Richard
eric6 6 21 Greece
17 Oct 2012 2:00PM
Thanks for the info, much clearer now.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.