Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Upload Problems - Epz

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    MattB1987
    MattB1987 e2 Member 2406 forum postsMattB1987 vcard England
    12 Apr 2014 - 2:30 PM

Is anyone else having problems uploading to the gallery?

Cheers,

Matt

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    12 Apr 2014 - 2:30 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

arhb
    arhb e2 Member 72150 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom67 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Apr 2014 - 2:56 PM

Some upload issues are flash player related Matt -
    Might be worth deleting your current version then downloading/installing the latest.
    I have found in the past, that by just upgrading(rather than deleting and re-install) doesn't solve the problem.

danbrann
    danbrann e2 Member 9473 forum postsdanbrann vcard 15 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Apr 2014 - 3:30 PM

I am having problems with My portfolio Today. It is not showing me how man votes I have or who has voted. This seems to have happened when I tried to delete a variant I uploaded today.

Danbrann

davidburleson
    davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72303 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
    15 Apr 2014 - 4:48 PM

Hi Danbrann,

The best thing to do is to Contact Support (link at the bottom of the page). Please provide a link to the photo in question.

Cheers!
    David

IshanPathak
    IshanPathak e2 Member 58 forum postsIshanPathak vcard India10 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Apr 2014 - 3:35 PM

I would also recommend dropping a complain in the Contact Support section.

I think you might be facing the problem, that the image wont be getting uploaded in the upload box, right? I had this issue, ( i still have sometimes ) Best thing to do is change the browser.
    Like i use Opera, but i'm constantly facing uploading problem, especially in gallery uploads/ variants / modifications. I found that Internet Explorer works best for uploading ( you can laugh, but i never faced any issue yet while using that browser ) you could try any other browser apart from the current one you are using.
    I would recommend Google Chrome ( if you dont use it already ) as it has inbuilt flash player.

Still, if it doesnt work, go for Contact Support. Smile

Ishan

danbrann
    danbrann e2 Member 9473 forum postsdanbrann vcard 15 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Apr 2014 - 3:55 PM

The problem I had has been resolved...thank you.
    Danbrann

nonur
    nonur e2 Member 5nonur vcard Turkey8 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Jun 2014 - 7:12 AM

My problem is about the time spent to upload. Nowadays it takes ages to upload an image to the gallery. The speedy increase of the number of members might have been the reason why, perhaps. I think it has to be taken care of, if it's the case with everyone on the site.

StrayCat
    StrayCat  1014494 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Jun 2014 - 7:28 AM

I just uploaded to the gallery, everything normal for me.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.