Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

uploading photos

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

eddie1
eddie1 e2 Member 2eddie1 vcard United Kingdom
5 Dec 2011 - 2:29 PM

This morning I uploaded 4 pictures to the site gallary,now when I sign in and try to upload more,I am being told that I can only upload 1 picture a day. AM PUZZLED,ANYONE HELP PLEASE.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 Dec 2011 - 2:29 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
5 Dec 2011 - 2:37 PM

When you join E2, you can upload upto 16 photos to build up your portfolio.
When you have uploaded 16, then it will go back to only 1 upload a day.

scartlane
scartlane  368 forum posts United Kingdom
5 Dec 2011 - 2:42 PM

can someone explain to me what other perks and why we should go e2?

User_Removed
5 Dec 2011 - 2:51 PM

Look under the 'ePHOTOzine' tab at the top of the page and click on 'e2 Membership'... then you decide.

Last Modified By User_Removed at 5 Dec 2011 - 2:52 PM
scartlane
5 Dec 2011 - 2:54 PM

i have done on many ocasions, just seems like they acking money for what you can do in the free version, the size of pics and a few little award type things dont make me want to part with my money,
id really like to but id like to feel like im getting something for it,
anyway sorry for hyjacking thread!

User_Removed
5 Dec 2011 - 3:09 PM

Quote: just seems like they asking for money for what you can do in the free version

Quote: a few little award type things

????????

MikeRC
MikeRC e2 Member 93488 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
5 Dec 2011 - 3:12 PM

Quote: id really like to but id like to feel like im getting something for it,

.....know what you mean mate :

Trouble is Pete and all the other guys who go to make up EPZ think that they should be paid for all the hours they put in..... where they get these strange ideas from I really don't know.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
5 Dec 2011 - 3:25 PM

Worthiness is a subjective issue. If you don't think it is worth the money, then don't buy into it.

Having said that, seeing some websites are offering free membership with up to 20 uploads a week with probably similar size to E2. Maybe EPZ should have a look into the fees again?

scartlane
5 Dec 2011 - 3:29 PM

I get the whole they want to get paid, and cant sympahsise, but like coleslaw says there are other sites out there that offer a little more.
I love this site and dont want to leave and would love to become E2 just thinking i want a little more for it,
Think the problem is,,, especially for a few people i know on here, and people ive spoken to is the lack of constructive comments and almost cliques around this site, that coupled with the restrictions still being placed on you kinda makes the fee seem not worth it

Alan_Coles
5 Dec 2011 - 6:02 PM

Quote:
Having said that, seeing some websites are offering free membership with up to 20 uploads a week with probably similar size to E2. Maybe EPZ should have a look into the fees again?

For that reason alone there has been many epz'ers that have migrated to the site I think you refer to...another reason and one that has been spoken about a while ago on the forums was quality of images...it is not until you go looking that you realise what inspirational stuff is about. Sadly the photogallery is not what it once was imo. Also, smaller images can look insignificant on the gallery and lack appeal to click into them.

Epz offers a complete package that covers lots of other stuff not found elsewhere so has has place in the market but if your needs are just for showing images there are better places about. From the adverts for Epz on the front page it is still growing if the figures are right but with most things in life..quantity does not always mean quality.

Jestertheclown

Quote: almost cliques around this site,

There's no "almost" about it.

Quote: smaller images can look insignificant on the gallery and lack appeal to click into them.

The thumbnails don't have be viewed as small as they appear by default. I have the pages set up so that I see the thumbnails in two columns which I can expand to take up most of the screen.

TRUEX
TRUEX  7218 forum posts10 Constructive Critique Points
5 Dec 2011 - 6:26 PM

Quote: Can someone explain to me what other perks and why we should go e2?

Any colour background, which I just noticed yesterday, after 4 years on the site.

Anyone know how you load a photo without a title?, as I notice someone has done that a couple of times just the other day. I always thought a title was required.

mattw
mattw  105189 forum posts United Kingdom10 Constructive Critique Points
5 Dec 2011 - 6:31 PM

can someone explain to me what other perks and why we should go e2?

It's all listed here: http://www.ephotozine.com/e2signup

Jestertheclown

Quote: I always thought a title was required.

I thought that too.

I'd always assumed that that was the reason that people called their images "~" or "*" presumably because they couldn't think of a proper name.

JJGEE
JJGEE  96225 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
5 Dec 2011 - 8:40 PM

Quote: Anyone know how you load a photo without a title?

Another benefit of e2 membership.

You can choose the title's font colour to be the same as the background Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.