Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

uploading to my portfolio..

21 Apr 2007 12:55AM
As a new member I've managed to upload one picture to my portfolio..with help from others...! but now I can't upload any more.. Five times in three days I've filled in the details form and been presented with the bottom line of "depending on your image file size (got that right) and internet connection (2Mb broadband) upload could take several minutes". After 8 minutes I'm presented with the exact same page again to fill in all the details..with all the slots empty..! Looking at my portfolio page shows it hasn't happened..
I've reported this this through the "report a problem" thing...but no response..any ideas please..?!
thanks,
Kevin.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Boyd 11 11.2k 11 Wales
21 Apr 2007 7:05AM
21 Apr 2007 12:58PM
Yes I did thanks Boyd, Doug helped me get it right for the first upload - which went okay so I assume I'm doing that bit right..! I'll just have to double check everything I'm doing and keep trying.!
Cheers,
Kevin.
dougv e2
10 8.4k 3 England
21 Apr 2007 1:16PM
Kevin, we have today received another report of a user not being able to upload.
I have checked the file he is trying to upload and it is OK, so there must be a bug in the system somewhere.
Hopefully it will be fixed fairly soon.
Frustrating I know, but hang on in there.
Doug Wink
sugarbird 10 223 South Africa
21 Apr 2007 1:49PM
I am also having problems but it could be my server limit although I am able to upload to my other site successfully..not sure what it is..thanks
dougv e2
10 8.4k 3 England
21 Apr 2007 1:55PM
Jill, it does not seem to effect all users, so it could be account specific.
Have you submitted an error report?
You can use this link to do so.
Doug Wink
sugarbird 10 223 South Africa
21 Apr 2007 2:21PM
Ok thanks, I have not done that..
dougv e2
10 8.4k 3 England
21 Apr 2007 2:31PM
Report received and flagged as urgent.
Doug Wink
garymc 9 8 1 United Kingdom
23 Apr 2007 7:11PM
i think doug might have been refering to me being the other user who couldn't upload. i tried a system restore to the day before my previous upload and it seems to have sorted it. thanks, gary.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.