Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

user account deleted / removed

arhab e2
2 43 2 Indonesia
20 Apr 2013 6:16AM
My question base on, when i miss some comment from other member (focus man / Frank) which usually active in critique gallery. So i looked up my old photo in my pf then i don't see all his comment, only left some mod that frank offer. then i click his user name and what i see, is user account deleted.

I have seen in the forum or in the gallery when there is sign 'user account remove' there are still comment from him/her. So why on "user account deleted" all the comment is missing?

I really regret if the comment can not go back. because i feel the comments are useful, and help me lot.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

arhab e2
2 43 2 Indonesia
20 Apr 2013 6:50AM
Just checked my pf again. Actually i loosed comment from Frank (focus man) only from my early photo, but not on the newest time. So, maybe someone from epz team can explain this?
KarenFB e2
8 4.4k 163 England
20 Apr 2013 7:07AM
If you have a problem, the best thing to do is scroll down to the bottom of the page and 'Contact Support'. I'm sure someone will be able to help you (problems can sometimes be overlooked when placed in the forums). Smile
big fella e2
11 485 England
20 Apr 2013 7:28AM
Isn't there a member on here who uses the name "user removed" (or something like that); but when an account is closed the user name is replaced with "user account deleted" (or something like that)!
arhab e2
2 43 2 Indonesia
20 Apr 2013 7:59AM
Hai Karen thanks, I hope someone not to overlook on this. Smile
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
20 Apr 2013 8:04AM
There are various "levels" of deletion. A member can be suspended for a limit period, in which case all his contribution, both verbal and visual, remain fully visible on the site, or they can have their account either deactivated or removed. These two methods involve either leaving content on-site or deleting all trace of the user.

Malc

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.