Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

user account deleted / removed

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    arhab
    arhab  243 forum posts Indonesia2 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Apr 2013 - 6:16 AM

My question base on, when i miss some comment from other member (focus man / Frank) which usually active in critique gallery. So i looked up my old photo in my pf then i don't see all his comment, only left some mod that frank offer. then i click his user name and what i see, is user account deleted.

I have seen in the forum or in the gallery when there is sign 'user account remove' there are still comment from him/her. So why on "user account deleted" all the comment is missing?

I really regret if the comment can not go back. because i feel the comments are useful, and help me lot.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    20 Apr 2013 - 6:16 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

arhab
    20 Apr 2013 - 6:50 AM

Just checked my pf again. Actually i loosed comment from Frank (focus man) only from my early photo, but not on the newest time. So, maybe someone from epz team can explain this?

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84310 forum posts England163 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Apr 2013 - 7:07 AM

If you have a problem, the best thing to do is scroll down to the bottom of the page and 'Contact Support'. I'm sure someone will be able to help you (problems can sometimes be overlooked when placed in the forums). Smile

big fella
    big fella  11485 forum posts England
    20 Apr 2013 - 7:28 AM

Isn't there a member on here who uses the name "user removed" (or something like that); but when an account is closed the user name is replaced with "user account deleted" (or something like that)!

arhab
    20 Apr 2013 - 7:59 AM

Hai Karen thanks, I hope someone not to overlook on this. Smile

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 44037 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Apr 2013 - 8:04 AM

There are various "levels" of deletion. A member can be suspended for a limit period, in which case all his contribution, both verbal and visual, remain fully visible on the site, or they can have their account either deactivated or removed. These two methods involve either leaving content on-site or deleting all trace of the user.

Malc

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.