Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

using softboxes with the panasonic fz150?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    kevcampbell
    2 Mar 2013 - 2:21 PM

hi all, i am a bit clueless to when it comes to lighting, but for what i want to shoot i know its very important that the lighting is right and that external flash units and/or softboxes need to be used for maximum creative lighting control? right? i could be saying it all wrong, but remember i am clueless when it comes to lighting

the fz150 has a hotshoe but are all hotshoes the same? and does that even make a difference to if i can use external studio lighting like softboxes etc?

and i say the fz150 has a hotshoe, because yeah everyone most likely knows it, but also because without a hotshoe i will not be able to use studio lighting like softboxes etc is that right?

and what about when it comes to the camera itself? so it has a hotshoe which i think i need to connect wireless triggers to, i could be right or wrong there? please let me know haha. and then what about onboard the camera itself, do you need to manually adjust shutter speed etc as i would be using external lighting or would the camera figure that out itself? it is not something i am bothered about as i can adjust shutter speed with the fz150 obviously, but i a just looking to learn, because like i say, i am clueless when it comes to external lighting with photography

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    2 Mar 2013 - 2:21 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.