Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Valentines

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54169 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
12 Feb 2013 - 6:04 PM

Wow. I never get valentines but I've just received a very nice message from Marina in Russia who'd like to show me some of her photos. Very tempting, but I don't think I lean towards her tree IYKWIM. Grin

Be fun to hear if any of you lot get any nice valentines on Thursday, be they soppy, rude or just plain weird.
Smile

Last Modified By SlowSong at 12 Feb 2013 - 6:06 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Feb 2013 - 6:04 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MikeA
MikeA  91147 forum posts England
12 Feb 2013 - 6:43 PM

I am upset, distraught so disappointed..................that I am not the only one on her mailing list......... it went straight to the trash folder :=))

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
12 Feb 2013 - 7:07 PM

Last year I bought a Valentine card for my wife and gave it to her on the morning of the 14th. The problem was she forgot (so she says) but I got pelters for making her feel bad for not getting me one. Ye cannae win. Smile

JJGEE
JJGEE  96205 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
12 Feb 2013 - 7:24 PM

I have bought a really nice large Valentines Card to give to a female friend but now I cannot afford either the petrol to visit her or a postage stamp to send it Sad

I guess that is the end of that friendship, nice while it lasted though Wink

joolsb
joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 11:14 AM

Quote: I have bought a really nice large Valentines Card to give to a female friend but now I cannot afford either the petrol to visit her or a postage stamp to send it

Scan it and then email it. Sorted! Wink

Better still, post it on FB and get your friends to 'like' it. That should impress her. Grin

Last Modified By joolsb at 13 Feb 2013 - 11:17 AM
Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139385 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 11:20 AM

e-Cards all the way! Wink

shaks
shaks  11561 forum posts Tokelau1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 11:53 AM

I've been bad mouthing Valentines as a scam for the past 2 months but she's not falling for it. Going to have to go out later and buy something. :-(

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318430 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 11:56 AM

Quote: I've been bad mouthing Valentines as a scam for the past 2 months but she's not falling for it. Going to have to go out later and buy something. :-(

Lol.... must try harder Wink

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53512 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 1:15 PM

So how can i send Chris an anonymous message to say I love her images and comments in the forums and wish her a special day every day xxx

Edit [Doh] Wink

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54169 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 5:20 PM

Quote: So how can i send Chris an anonymous message to say I love her images and comments in the forums and wish her a special day every day xxx

Edit [Doh] Wink

Aw, Smile - and thank you for your very special PM too, Stuart. WinkWinkWink

errrr, Ooops. Grin

Last Modified By SlowSong at 13 Feb 2013 - 5:20 PM
CarolG
CarolG e2 Member 7128 forum postsCarolG vcard Greece16 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 6:13 PM

Seems to me Marina is desperate for someone to chat to, I've been contacted by her, and it's not the first time, bye bye Marina, into the trash bin you go Grin Carol

collywobles
13 Feb 2013 - 10:20 PM

I always send my wife two Valentines, one from me and an anonymous one. She always thanks me for mine but never mentions the other one. Is she having an affair? (8o)

kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2013 - 12:36 AM

I won't be getting one Sad

cantona43
cantona43 e2 Member 8853 forum postscantona43 vcard England4 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2013 - 12:58 AM

Quote: I won't be getting one

You never know with all your EPZ secret admirers

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84245 forum postsKarenFB vcard England161 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2013 - 7:25 AM

Quote: I won't be getting one Sad

Me neither.

Hubby says "I tell you I love you every day..................I don't need to buy things to prove it!"

men.........Sad

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.