Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

viewing images on TV?

johna12 6 20 United Kingdom
8 Oct 2012 12:37PM
Hi

I burned a DVD using Win & movie maker and it ll went OK. But when I put the DVD+RW in the DVD player it is telling me not supported. I know I have used these dvd's in the machine before to make recordings form TV, so I don't understand why I am getting this error message?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

colin beeley e2
12 1.1k 10 England
8 Oct 2012 3:18PM
are they jpgs ? does the disk want finalizing ?
8 Oct 2012 5:11PM
Ok I have HDMI in on my TV and I am using a HP Pavilion DV6 and not sure if I have a HDMI out, what would it look like? Assuming I can connect these two to each other what do I need to do then. I ma not sure what a graphics card is or if I have one, assuming I have how do I confugure this? Once this is done do I just run my slide show from my photoshop elemnets and it will appear on TV? Do I need to change any aspects of my images?

Thanks
miptog 9 3.5k 61 United Kingdom
8 Oct 2012 5:23PM
See page 16: HP Pavilion DV6

The HDMI is on the left hand side, fourth port from the rear of the machine. Looks a bit like a "squashed D".
10 Oct 2012 9:36PM
So I have my HDMI cable and get the images both on my lap top and TV. Is there anyhting I can do to improve the quality of the image on the TV? I am thinking perhaps I need to change the reolution of my images but this would be a pain as there is over 100? Any advice would be gratefully recieved.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.