Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Voting on images and Awards have been disabled on this photo

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Ploughman
    Ploughman  128 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2013 - 8:09 PM

Please can someone tell me how to allow voting on photos I upload. My images say `Voting Disabled` and `Awards have been disabled on this photo `
    Regards,
    Richard.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    11 Jan 2013 - 8:09 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AlanPerkins
    11 Jan 2013 - 8:25 PM

You've asked for a critique by ticking the "Critique" box when you upload the image. That prevents any voting on that image.

Ploughman
    11 Jan 2013 - 8:47 PM

Thank you Alan.

Richard.

Ploughman
    11 Jan 2013 - 8:49 PM

Also Alan, is one photo per day the maximum I will ever be allowed to post?

Richard.

lobsterboy
    lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014059 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2013 - 8:59 PM

Quote: Also Alan, is one photo per day the maximum I will ever be allowed to post?.

Yup, it is the same for everyone.

Ploughman
    11 Jan 2013 - 9:22 PM

Once again thanks Alan, that`s fine. Now all I have to do is get on taking pictures.

Richard.

nelsongandra
    nelsongandra New Member Portugal
    13 Jul 2014 - 3:56 PM

I just posted a picture and by mistake asked for a critique by ticking the "Critique" box.
    Now my photo have "Voting Disabled" on it.
    Can anyone tell me how to reverse the process in order to allow votes on this photo as usual in my other pictures?
    I tried to delete and upload it again but it seems this is not possible.
    Any help will be welcome.

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84257 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Jul 2014 - 4:03 PM

Because you've chosen the 'Critique' box we are not allowed to vote (as you have found out). Everyone is allowed to delete an image and re-upload once each day.........but it seems that option isn't open to you either. The only thing you can do now is to go to the image you are having a problem with, scroll down to the bottom of the page and place a report using 'Contact Support' (in the dark grey bar along the bottom). One of the guys-in-the-back-room will be able to help you (not forgetting it might take a while, it being the weekend!). Smile

If all else fails, enjoy the critique you receive and re-upload it again tomorrow (perhaps after using some of the improvements suggested!). Smile

Last Modified By KarenFB at 13 Jul 2014 - 4:04 PM
    saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43681 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Jul 2014 - 4:21 PM

Hi Nelson,

I have removed the Critique tag from the image and voting is therefore enabled.

As Karen said, if you make this mistake again, just go to the bottom of the page and use the Contact Support tab and we can correct it for you.Smile

Malc
    Moderator team

nelsongandra
    nelsongandra New Member Portugal
    13 Jul 2014 - 4:35 PM

To KarenFB and Malc who kindly have answered so quickly to my request for help I express my gratitude. Thank you. greetings from Ovar

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43681 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Jul 2014 - 4:42 PM

No problem...Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.