Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Voting on images and Awards have been disabled on this photo

Ploughman 2 28 3 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2013 8:09PM
Please can someone tell me how to allow voting on photos I upload. My images say `Voting Disabled` and `Awards have been disabled on this photo `
Regards,
Richard.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AlanPerkins 9 484 England
11 Jan 2013 8:25PM
You've asked for a critique by ticking the "Critique" box when you upload the image. That prevents any voting on that image.
11 Jan 2013 8:47PM
Thank you Alan.

Richard.
11 Jan 2013 8:49PM
Also Alan, is one photo per day the maximum I will ever be allowed to post?

Richard.
lobsterboy e2
11 14.3k 13 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2013 8:59PM

Quote:Also Alan, is one photo per day the maximum I will ever be allowed to post?.

Yup, it is the same for everyone.
11 Jan 2013 9:22PM
Once again thanks Alan, that`s fine. Now all I have to do is get on taking pictures.

Richard.
I just posted a picture and by mistake asked for a critique by ticking the "Critique" box.
Now my photo have "Voting Disabled" on it.
Can anyone tell me how to reverse the process in order to allow votes on this photo as usual in my other pictures?
I tried to delete and upload it again but it seems this is not possible.
Any help will be welcome.
KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
13 Jul 2014 4:03PM
Because you've chosen the 'Critique' box we are not allowed to vote (as you have found out). Everyone is allowed to delete an image and re-upload once each day.........but it seems that option isn't open to you either. The only thing you can do now is to go to the image you are having a problem with, scroll down to the bottom of the page and place a report using 'Contact Support' (in the dark grey bar along the bottom). One of the guys-in-the-back-room will be able to help you (not forgetting it might take a while, it being the weekend!). Smile

If all else fails, enjoy the critique you receive and re-upload it again tomorrow (perhaps after using some of the improvements suggested!). Smile
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
13 Jul 2014 4:21PM
Hi Nelson,

I have removed the Critique tag from the image and voting is therefore enabled.

As Karen said, if you make this mistake again, just go to the bottom of the page and use the Contact Support tab and we can correct it for you.Smile

Malc
Moderator team
To KarenFB and Malc who kindly have answered so quickly to my request for help I express my gratitude. Thank you. greetings from Ovar
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
13 Jul 2014 4:42PM
No problem...Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.