Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

vs mode rater

Please may someone explain to me what vs mode rater is, as I noticed I was against Red Kite. I maybe wrong but looking at it the outcome makes me think that I won against Red Kite. So new to all of this.
Jenny.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

16 May 2013 9:16AM
Hi Jenny,

The VS Mode Rating is a score given to a photo when it is compared in the VS Mode:

http://www.ephotozine.com/vs-gallery

Photos are randomly paired up with some pairing based off the tags of the photos. When a photo wins a VS, it's rating will go up.
Thank you for reply, VS stands for? sorry but have limited photography knowledge and hoping to join a class soon.
JennySmile
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
16 May 2013 6:29PM

Quote:Thank you for reply, VS stands for? sorry but have limited photography knowledge and hoping to join a class soon.
JennySmile

Vs = versus. One image versus another.
Thank you for your reply.
How is decided which photos go against one another as there are so many photos its mind boggling, Smile
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
16 May 2013 8:27PM

Quote:Thank you for your reply.
How is decided which photos go against one another as there are so many photos its mind boggling, Smile

As David said, "Photos are randomly paired up with some pairing based off the tags of the photos. "

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.