Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

VS Mode

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    fcc
    fcc  6
    14 Feb 2013 - 5:42 PM

How can an image posted today get 135 viewings in VS mode?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    14 Feb 2013 - 5:42 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

WhiteRose1
    WhiteRose1 e2 Member 41055 forum postsWhiteRose1 vcard England136 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Feb 2013 - 5:49 PM

Interesting... the top two have 100 + viewings in VS mode and only posted today. Perhaps it's time to opt out... fun or no fun.

devlin
    devlin  4651 forum posts India39 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Feb 2013 - 5:57 PM

i still havent understood the whole logic behind the thing.....the images compared arent apple to apple comparisons...looked at some of my shots vs what they got compared with today and almost fell of my chair Tongue....how can you compare a street shot to a nature shot ??

It would be great to understand the logic behind this .....and probably the concept.....unless the image selection is based on user tagging / categorization of the shot while uploading then its a different thing altogether

fcc
    fcc  6
    14 Feb 2013 - 6:03 PM

And the same pictures keep on coming up again and again and again.

It gets boring

JN_CHATELAIN_PHOTOGRAPHY
    14 Feb 2013 - 6:09 PM

I played with VS in November but got really bored with it and have hardly used it for over 2 months. Pointless. Let's hope the "new feature" won't be another disapointement.

Newdevonian
    14 Feb 2013 - 6:27 PM

I opted out at the very beginning. I personally gain more from constructive critique, than subject my stuff to unequal and incomparable choices.

lonely_oryx
    lonely_oryx e2 Member 661 forum postslonely_oryx vcard England54 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Feb 2013 - 8:59 PM

One of my images has been up against the same image 4 times!

Eastlands
    Eastlands e2 Member 3650 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Feb 2013 - 9:10 PM

I had a go at voting and the same image kept coming up against another image. It doesn't make any sense to me as the images bear to relationship in terms of the subject matter so its seems pointless and I'm opting out again.

bricurtis
    bricurtis e2 Member 91904 forum postsbricurtis vcard England48 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Feb 2013 - 10:10 PM

I'm out - checked some of my VS ratings and found several of my images had beaten some of my other ones. That's a bummer.Sad beating myself.

Eastlands
    Eastlands e2 Member 3650 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Feb 2013 - 10:11 PM

Quote: I'm out - checked some of my VS ratings and found several of my images had beaten some of my other ones. That's a bummer.Sad beating myself.

Don't beat yourself up over it lol.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.