Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

VS Mode

fcc 6 3
14 Feb 2013 5:42PM
How can an image posted today get 135 viewings in VS mode?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

WhiteRose1 e2
4 1.1k 137 England
14 Feb 2013 5:49PM
Interesting... the top two have 100 + viewings in VS mode and only posted today. Perhaps it's time to opt out... fun or no fun.
devlin e2
4 651 39 India
14 Feb 2013 5:57PM
i still havent understood the whole logic behind the thing.....the images compared arent apple to apple comparisons...looked at some of my shots vs what they got compared with today and almost fell of my chair Tongue....how can you compare a street shot to a nature shot ??

It would be great to understand the logic behind this .....and probably the concept.....unless the image selection is based on user tagging / categorization of the shot while uploading then its a different thing altogether
fcc 6 3
14 Feb 2013 6:03PM
And the same pictures keep on coming up again and again and again.

It gets boring
I played with VS in November but got really bored with it and have hardly used it for over 2 months. Pointless. Let's hope the "new feature" won't be another disapointement.
14 Feb 2013 6:27PM
I opted out at the very beginning. I personally gain more from constructive critique, than subject my stuff to unequal and incomparable choices.
lonely_oryx e2
7 61 54 England
14 Feb 2013 8:59PM
One of my images has been up against the same image 4 times!
Eastlands e2
4 687 3 Northern Ireland
14 Feb 2013 9:10PM
I had a go at voting and the same image kept coming up against another image. It doesn't make any sense to me as the images bear to relationship in terms of the subject matter so its seems pointless and I'm opting out again.
bricurtis e2
9 1.9k 48 England
14 Feb 2013 10:10PM
I'm out - checked some of my VS ratings and found several of my images had beaten some of my other ones. That's a bummer.Sad beating myself.
Eastlands e2
4 687 3 Northern Ireland
14 Feb 2013 10:11PM

Quote:I'm out - checked some of my VS ratings and found several of my images had beaten some of my other ones. That's a bummer.Sad beating myself.

Don't beat yourself up over it lol.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.