Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

VS mode

Attention!

This topic is locked.

Reason : to avoid two threads discussing same feature

CDSINUK 2 223 England
2 Oct 2012 5:08PM
theres only one thing worse than not getting any gallery photos voted for, its winning all the versus mode challenges your photos are put up against and still not getting any gallery votes lol Smile im crying like a baby lol Smile i know im a **** photographer but come on..... this is confusing my artistic bent lol...Smile please stop voting on my images in versus mode, consistency is much better for a begginner like me..Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

conrad 10 10.9k 116
2 Oct 2012 5:34PM
Oh, but it might be completely justified and understandable: perhaps your photos are "****", as you say, but the other photos they have to compete against could be worse! All things are relative, you know. Einstein got that right. Smile
CDSINUK 2 223 England
2 Oct 2012 5:38PM
lol, its just happened again, but your are right of course and i was having a bit of fun here Smile one mans rubbish is anothers gold i guess Smile
robthecamman 3 1.4k United Kingdom
2 Oct 2012 6:43PM
vs mode woke a few up Smilei thought half the folk had left maybe more willSmile
2 Oct 2012 9:31PM
I opted out had enough of it, worse than twitter and fb.
CDSINUK 2 223 England
3 Oct 2012 11:04AM
me too, just opted out, dont see the point of it, what does it prove, nothing, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, one beholder is different to another, its not relevent in any way shape or form, its like comparing two turds, one person likes one and another likes the other
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
3 Oct 2012 11:15AM
same discussion going on here so I'll close this to avoid two identical threads