Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Walkway over the top of the O2

rogerfry e2
9 525 United Kingdom
31 May 2012 10:53AM
From the 21st of June, you can pay 22 to go on the walkway over the dome. There is a large viewing platform on the top, which gives spectacular views over London and Essex. This link ,gives details.
But, as we might have guessed, the terms and conditions expressly forbid you to carry a camera!! -(other than a mobile phone)-.........another great opportunity missed !!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
31 May 2012 10:57AM
and the mobile must be kept safely stored away, if you read the list of conditions its more about health and safety than stopping opportunities this time.
rogerfry e2
9 525 United Kingdom
31 May 2012 11:00AM

Quote:And the mobile must be kept safely stored away, if you read the list of conditions its more about health and safety than stopping opportunities this time.

Only during the climb.....you can use it once you reach the viewing platform.
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
31 May 2012 11:38AM
I'm sure there are less terms and conditions when you climb Everest.
puertouk 3 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
31 May 2012 11:44AM
I suspect you are not allowed any camera gear because they will want to sell you a book or booklet which will have all the images in it. Just like they do at Windsor and other stately homes.
Stephen
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
31 May 2012 12:09PM

Quote:I'm sure there are less terms and conditions when you climb Everest.

Perhaps there should be more T&C's for climbing Everest.

Did you see the article in yesterday's Daily Mail ?

absolutely stupid situation .............. over 200 people walking / queuing in a line to reach the summit in one week-end .......... several, unfortunately died as there was a three hour wait from the Hilary Step... it was -20C and their oxygen tanks were running out.

And, not to mention all the rubbish that is being left behind.... worse than the fly tipping in my local country lanes ! !
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
31 May 2012 3:16PM
Can't argue with you there - maybe time to give the old man a rest and a breather.
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
31 May 2012 5:17PM
Hehe, and there was something about a cable car as well, anything to rake in the money Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.