Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Want to join my Canon 600 and 650D club?

CatLover Junior Member 2 11 United Kingdom
23 Jan 2013 7:00PM
Hi guys! I just tried out my new Canon 650D camera and wow! I think I have fallen in LOVE!!

The photos are so sharp and so clear. People seem to look better on camera than in real life!
Now I just need to get to the other side of the camera and photograph myself! LOL!! Tongue

Would any Canon 600 and 650D owners like to get together for drinks or a little friendly tea and cupcakes?

If so please email me. Im based in Wimbledon, London and thinking of putting a little club for Canon 600 and 650D camera users.
But we can meet inside London or outside. I think there are probably enough of us out there to do both.
And it would be interesting to see how many owners of 650D there are on this site.

hugs,
Angela

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

What about the 550d?
Snapster e2
2 133 England
23 Jan 2013 7:29PM
Well said ChristographerGrin
CatLover Junior Member 2 11 United Kingdom
24 Jan 2013 12:46PM

Quote:What about the 550d?
Hello boys, Canon 550D can also join in of course. And anybody else who wants to join in the Canon fun club, just email me what camera you got and where you are located.

I saw your photos by the way and they look great!

Angela
Snapster e2
2 133 England
25 Jan 2013 11:38PM
550D down in Hampshire wouldn't mind night time photography of the sights.
But it will have to be warmer!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.