Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Way can't I upload a new picture

8 Nov 2012 6:09PM
I'm trying, without success

thanks

Netz

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
8 Nov 2012 6:19PM
Hi Netz, you can only upload one per day so you don't flood the gallery. That way there's more chance of receiving votes and comments.
gibrock 3 3 Gibraltar
9 Dec 2012 5:55PM
Hi, i have been trying to upload a photo for days now, i never used to have any problems but now im just left waiting until i finally end up giving up! does anybody know why this might be happening? thanks..! gibrock
LVanDhal 2 126 1 United Kingdom
9 Dec 2012 8:37PM
It might be a problem with your browser, is it uptodate ?
gibrock 3 3 Gibraltar
9 Dec 2012 9:12PM
hi, i dont really understand what you mean when you say "my browser" but yes, i think everythings in order but then again im not 100% sure, how would i check that? - gibrock
LVanDhal 2 126 1 United Kingdom
9 Dec 2012 11:48PM
Hi, your browser is the thing you use to browse the web so that would be something like Opera or firefox etc, and if they are not up to date versions then they gradually become out of touch with the technology a site uses, so they still work but they are not quick enough for uploading/downloading and sites gradually out grow old versions of a browser.
What browser are you currently using to access the site ? and how long have you been using it ?
gibrock 3 3 Gibraltar
10 Dec 2012 3:23AM
hi, sorry about taking so long to reply, im using internet explorer, i will have a look and see if it needs updatin, thanks for the tip its greatly appreciated! - gibrock
KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
10 Dec 2012 10:25AM
If you are still having problems, scroll down to the bottom of the page and 'Contact Support', I'm sure one of the guys-in-the-back-room will be able to help you! Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.