Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Way can't I upload a new picture

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    netz
    netz  1 Israel
    8 Nov 2012 - 6:09 PM

I'm trying, without success

thanks

Netz

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    8 Nov 2012 - 6:09 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Nov 2012 - 6:19 PM

Hi Netz, you can only upload one per day so you don't flood the gallery. That way there's more chance of receiving votes and comments.

gibrock
    gibrock  3 Gibraltar
    9 Dec 2012 - 5:55 PM

Hi, i have been trying to upload a photo for days now, i never used to have any problems but now im just left waiting until i finally end up giving up! does anybody know why this might be happening? thanks..! gibrock

LVanDhal
    LVanDhal  1126 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Dec 2012 - 8:37 PM

It might be a problem with your browser, is it uptodate ?

gibrock
    gibrock  3 Gibraltar
    9 Dec 2012 - 9:12 PM

hi, i dont really understand what you mean when you say "my browser" but yes, i think everythings in order but then again im not 100% sure, how would i check that? - gibrock

LVanDhal
    LVanDhal  1126 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Dec 2012 - 11:48 PM

Hi, your browser is the thing you use to browse the web so that would be something like Opera or firefox etc, and if they are not up to date versions then they gradually become out of touch with the technology a site uses, so they still work but they are not quick enough for uploading/downloading and sites gradually out grow old versions of a browser.
    What browser are you currently using to access the site ? and how long have you been using it ?

Last Modified By LVanDhal at 9 Dec 2012 - 11:49 PM
    gibrock
    gibrock  3 Gibraltar
    10 Dec 2012 - 3:23 AM

hi, sorry about taking so long to reply, im using internet explorer, i will have a look and see if it needs updatin, thanks for the tip its greatly appreciated! - gibrock

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84282 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Dec 2012 - 10:25 AM

If you are still having problems, scroll down to the bottom of the page and 'Contact Support', I'm sure one of the guys-in-the-back-room will be able to help you! Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.