Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

We wish you a speedy recovery Sue

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

MrGoatsmilk
29 Mar 2012 - 10:16 PM

Get well soon from us too, my Mom had a spasm of her heart just over a year ago. Ever since I can't sleep unless I know my phone is on charge and not on silent, as the call came through in the early hours of the morning. Scariest time of my life. She is fine now and still does plenty, tablets for life and a spray should she feel anything untoward.

All the best to you both

Stu, Mandy, Sam and Jack (AKA The Goatsmilk's)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Mar 2012 - 10:16 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

FeatherFriend
FeatherFriend e2 Member 6FeatherFriend vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
29 Mar 2012 - 10:24 PM

So sorry to hear the news Ade, I do understand as I've been there myself, my best wishes for a very speedy recovery,
Geoff.

akh
akh e2 Member 101142 forum postsakh vcard United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2012 - 9:49 AM

My best wishes to both of you.
Tony

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2012 - 7:10 PM

:::LATEST UPDATE::::

Well me old girls home safe and sound having picked her up this evening. Obviously she's a little weary and tired, so I've chained her to the armchair for now.....We've already had words and a spat about what she can and can't do.....So situation normal really Tongue

I've no doubt once she's feels up to it and picked the padlocks, she'll pop in and read all the good wishes and thank you all herself.

I've worked out the washing machine and done 3 loads so far without trashing anything Tongue Still having a bit of bother with changing channels on the microwave thingymebob Tongue But otherwise everything is under contol......ish.....

I'll probably be a little on the quiet side for a few days just until things settle down obviously, but I'm sure I'll put my head though the door now and again when I've a quiet moment away from all my new chores......Thanks again for all your good wishes and sentiments, best regards to all.....Ade & Sue x

lawbert
lawbert  71696 forum posts England15 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2012 - 7:53 PM

Splendid News Ade and probably best to take the orders on the chin for nowWink
Much Respect for Working out the Washing MachineSmile
Take care of you both.

csurry
csurry  129230 forum posts92 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2012 - 8:54 PM

Best wishes Sue.

Ade remember to look after yourself as well, don't overdo it trying to be helpful.

Both take it easy.

Lillian
Lillian e2 Member 5Lillian vcard United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2012 - 9:36 PM

Glad you're home Sue, and feeling a little better
all the best to you and Ade, good luck with those chores Ade
Lillian

Last Modified By Lillian at 30 Mar 2012 - 9:39 PM
Sus
Sus  93183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2012 - 11:49 PM

Sorry to hear about all you've both been through, wishing Sue a speedy recovery and all the best for you both.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139392 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
31 Mar 2012 - 12:35 AM

Thanks for the update, Ade - good to hear Sue's home. Smile I recommend heavy duty bicycle lock to keep her in the armchair. Wink

Don't strain yourself with the washing machine etc! Tongue

jeanie
jeanie e2 Member 105968 forum postsjeanie vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
31 Mar 2012 - 6:05 AM

So sorry to hear about Sue's taking ill but good to hear she is home too and that you are taking good care of her Ade.. Best wishes.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
31 Mar 2012 - 8:00 AM

Thanks again guys, as well as the family you've all done a great job of keeping my spirits up in what has been a very traumatic time for us both...

Regards.....Ade

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54239 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
31 Mar 2012 - 10:14 AM

I don't know you at all Sue but I'm so pleased you're on the mend. Sounds like you've got a wonderful partner in Ade who's doing all he can to get you well. I hope he remembers all those housework skills once you're better. Smile

suzieosman
suzieosman  1066 forum posts United Kingdom
31 Mar 2012 - 9:47 PM

Oh my god.....what can I say, I'm truly overwhelmed by all the good wishes and heartfelt sentiments, what a wonderful bunch of people you all are....even from people who don't even know me. As you may have realised, I've managed to pick the locks....piece of cake...and thought I'd just say thanks in person for all your lovely comments.
Ade has been an angel, but I am a bit worried he's going to overdo it, so I'll have to keep an eye on him, he won't be much good if he's completely knackered will he? So don't worry folks, I'll make sure he takes time out for himself..... apparently that's a lesson I've got to learn, should be fun Wink
Yes, it was a really BIG shock, not overweight, do exercise, eat healthily (at least 8 or 9 fruit/veg a day) BUT I was a smoker, until last Wednesday that is....NEVER AGAIN....I choose life from now on, not fags!
I count myself extremely lucky, as Ade said, the GP, ambulance crew, A & E staff, doctors, nurses, porters have all been amazing. My family have rallied round and kept my spirits up and my sister & brother in law came straight up from Portsmouth, to offer support and help to Ade and stay for my 1st weekend home, my sis has been amazing, my girls have kept me laughing and Ade has been my rock, I'm very lucky to have such an amazing family and the best fella in the world ever.
My heart has been fixed, my bad habit has been stubbed out forever and the half dozen pills and the spray should keep me ticking over nicely. I'll be back to my old self (but even better) before you know it. I will be doing the Rehab course, as I need to learn to relax.
Thanks again everyone, but most of all thanks Ade....you really are the best
Love to all
Sue xx

LesF
LesF  7175 forum posts8 Constructive Critique Points
31 Mar 2012 - 10:13 PM

Hope all is working out well Ade, my best wishes to you both

LesF

RonnieAG
RonnieAG e2 Member 4139 forum postsRonnieAG vcard Scotland110 Constructive Critique Points
1 Apr 2012 - 12:23 AM

May I once again extend my best wishes to you for a speedy and complete recovery, Sue: both you and Ade have had a scare but the worst is behind you now and you can look to the future now with greater certainty than perhaps a few days back. All the very best to you both.
Ronnie.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.