Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Website feedback would be welcome

newfocus e2
8 644 2 United Kingdom
17 Mar 2010 8:44PM
I've recently updated my website and would welcome some critical feedback from you folks if possible. If you like it, comments are still welcome but I'm mainly after suggestions for improvement or spotting of problems if you see any.

I still have a couple of things I'd like to tweak but I won't influence any feedback by mentioning those now.

www.newfocusphoto.com

Thanks
John

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jalapeno e2
4 127 2 Iceland
17 Mar 2010 8:54PM
Well presented! Some amazing images there and a nice crisp, clean site you have displaying your hard efforts! Good luck with your photos Smile I didnt see anything odd there.....seems to all flow and work quite well!

Jenn
17 Mar 2010 9:15PM
Nice and clean, easy to pick up the navigation to. I would say that it'd good to be able to enlarge the images. I've just re-launched my site to.

jken
18 Mar 2010 9:04AM
Brilliant! The location map is the icing on the cake. Was it a lot of work to implement John? I've been thinking about doing the same thing.
newfocus e2
8 644 2 United Kingdom
18 Mar 2010 5:18PM
Thanks for the feedback folks. The comment about enlarging images is useful feedback - I'm very concious that the current size is a compromise (to keep the images all on one page for common browser resolutions) but it would be possible to produce a zoom feature to see more detail.

Quote:The location map is the icing on the cake. Was it a lot of work...

You need to get your head around the Google maps API but it's not a lot of work to implement. It's possible to go much further with it too if you like but I've kept mine simple for now.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.