Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Website Links Back to EPZ

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Sep 2012 - 8:29 AM

I'm in the last throws of making a website for myself & Sue and have finally gotten back to the links section. Obviously I want to include a link back to EPZ from there but I wish to use the EPZ logo. So my questions are these:-

-Is there a specific logo designed to do this?......Or do I just copy/grab one from the site?

-Am I able to do this without EPZ Towers getting huffy over copywrite?

-Anything else I need to know?

Don't get worked up about the new site, it's nothing special and is only done through WIX. It also hasn't gone live as yet, so don't bother asking, I'll let everyone know when it does. Wink

Ade Grin

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    21 Sep 2012 - 8:29 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

answersonapostcard
    answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012542 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Sep 2012 - 8:41 AM

Here you go Ade

Last Modified By answersonapostcard at 21 Sep 2012 - 8:41 AM Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95990 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Sep 2012 - 8:43 AM

harrump - I've just typed out an explanation and was beaten to it Smile

Actually what I said also applies - good job I copied it - and can paste it back in Smile

Go to your portfolio - then click the 'more' tab and scroll down to the bottom - to affiliate links.

It's all there and you can then see who has been clicking through to epz via your site - and if they take e2 membership you even get rewarded Smile

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318433 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Sep 2012 - 8:45 AM

Or go to the Affiliate link page and you will get a small amount back each time someone joins e2 from registering via your link.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318433 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Sep 2012 - 8:45 AM

lol beaten to it!

answersonapostcard
    answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012542 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Sep 2012 - 8:48 AM

pah! novice Grin

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Sep 2012 - 8:52 AM

Cheers guys, I knew it was on here somewhere, just couldn't well find it......

Ade Grin

Ade_Osman
    21 Sep 2012 - 9:16 AM

Done sorted and working, what's more it's top of my list of links......Don't somehow think it will make me a millionaire though.

AdeWink

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95990 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Sep 2012 - 9:23 AM

Nice when it's easy isn't it? I get the odd click through on mine but no-one has joined yet Sad

Pete
    21 Sep 2012 - 9:48 AM

Quote: Don't somehow think it will make me a millionaire though.

lol unlikely but look after the pennies Wink The most anyone has made is around 20 - that's better than nothing Smile If you can weave the link into high profile websites and blogs you might start to earn a lot more. But don't do it like the spammers do on here! Genuine helpful stuff on forums you're regulars on is the way to go. Linking to reviews, techniques, photos etc. See the affiliate page terms and conditions on how to use the links correctly.

cattyal
    21 Sep 2012 - 9:51 AM

Actually I could have done with a few people taking up membership - I've just remembered that I must renew tomorrow....... or tonight - or when I remember again Smile

Ade_Osman
    21 Sep 2012 - 9:54 AM

All noted Pete, I will stick it in as a signature in the forums I use, of which there are many that interest me Wink But if I'm honest EPZ's been good to me this year already in more ways than one.......Still haven't had an EC though GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

Ade

GarethRobinson
    GarethRobinson e2 Member 7954 forum postsGarethRobinson vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Sep 2012 - 6:13 PM

I found when i had epz linked on my own site and my cam clubs site, loads of people clicked to epz which is great, but it sucks when they sign up at a later time without going back and using the link on your sites.

Last Modified By GarethRobinson at 21 Sep 2012 - 6:15 PM
    • «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.