Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Website Links Back to EPZ

Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
21 Sep 2012 8:29AM
I'm in the last throws of making a website for myself & Sue and have finally gotten back to the links section. Obviously I want to include a link back to EPZ from there but I wish to use the EPZ logo. So my questions are these:-

-Is there a specific logo designed to do this?......Or do I just copy/grab one from the site?

-Am I able to do this without EPZ Towers getting huffy over copywrite?

-Anything else I need to know?

Don't get worked up about the new site, it's nothing special and is only done through WIX. It also hasn't gone live as yet, so don't bother asking, I'll let everyone know when it does. Wink

Ade Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
21 Sep 2012 8:41AM
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
21 Sep 2012 8:43AM
harrump - I've just typed out an explanation and was beaten to it Smile

Actually what I said also applies - good job I copied it - and can paste it back in Smile

Go to your portfolio - then click the 'more' tab and scroll down to the bottom - to affiliate links.

It's all there and you can then see who has been clicking through to epz via your site - and if they take e2 membership you even get rewarded Smile
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
21 Sep 2012 8:45AM
Or go to the Affiliate link page and you will get a small amount back each time someone joins e2 from registering via your link.
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
21 Sep 2012 8:45AM
lol beaten to it!
answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
21 Sep 2012 8:48AM
pah! novice Grin
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
21 Sep 2012 8:52AM
Cheers guys, I knew it was on here somewhere, just couldn't well find it......

Ade Grin
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
21 Sep 2012 9:16AM
Done sorted and working, what's more it's top of my list of links......Don't somehow think it will make me a millionaire though.

AdeWink
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
21 Sep 2012 9:23AM
Nice when it's easy isn't it? I get the odd click through on mine but no-one has joined yet Sad
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
21 Sep 2012 9:48AM

Quote:Don't somehow think it will make me a millionaire though.

lol unlikely but look after the pennies Wink The most anyone has made is around 20 - that's better than nothing Smile If you can weave the link into high profile websites and blogs you might start to earn a lot more. But don't do it like the spammers do on here! Genuine helpful stuff on forums you're regulars on is the way to go. Linking to reviews, techniques, photos etc. See the affiliate page terms and conditions on how to use the links correctly.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
21 Sep 2012 9:51AM
Actually I could have done with a few people taking up membership - I've just remembered that I must renew tomorrow....... or tonight - or when I remember again Smile
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
21 Sep 2012 9:54AM
All noted Pete, I will stick it in as a signature in the forums I use, of which there are many that interest me Wink But if I'm honest EPZ's been good to me this year already in more ways than one.......Still haven't had an EC though GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

Ade
21 Sep 2012 6:13PM
I found when i had epz linked on my own site and my cam clubs site, loads of people clicked to epz which is great, but it sucks when they sign up at a later time without going back and using the link on your sites.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.