Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Website recommendations please

Skippy2 5 22
23 Aug 2010 11:42PM
Hi guys,

I'm looking to build a website for my maternity/newborn photography and need some recommendations......I have tried both photium and clickpic and not sure really about these.........clickpic was ok as was photium but i didn't like the way the photos loaded in photium, also i need one that can accomodate private viewing client galleries........I know you can with photium not sure about clickpic - is there any other website recommendations (don't know what to make of the flas sites like wix!!

Skip xx

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

discreetphoton e2
10 3.5k 20 United Kingdom
23 Aug 2010 11:50PM
The same guys who build this site have a hosting site called foliopic. I use this for my own site, and can thoroughly recommend it. Private (ie. password protected) galleries come at a premium, but it's great value for money.
Nikon_Tog 6 105 England
24 Aug 2010 7:45AM
Another vote for Foliopic. Very easy to use and value for money. You can trial it for free for 2 weeks.

Barry.
Skippy2 5 22
24 Aug 2010 10:44AM
Thanks guys.......going to give foliopic a try Wink
Pete e2
13 18.5k 96 England
24 Aug 2010 11:12AM
If you get stuck with anything please let us know through the foliopic report system.
Skippy2 5 22
24 Aug 2010 2:50PM
Thanks Pete, will do...........just set the basics up at the moment so will have some tweaking to do when the little one goes to bed and I have some peace! He's driving me mad!!

Skip xx
sallybea 4 41 United Kingdom
19 Sep 2010 9:11PM
I think Photium is terrific, support, second to none , don't think Will ever sleeps, terrific!!
Sally
Link removed - please see forum T&Cs
Mjhearne 7 432 4 Scotland
20 Sep 2010 8:47AM
QUphoto.com is great and very cheap!!!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.