Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Website Tips

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Earbypics
    Earbypics e2 Member 1Earbypics vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Jan 2013 - 7:47 PM

I have recently launched my own website and would be interested in the thoughts and comments of my fellow EPZ users, some of whom may have been around this block for longer than I have! I hope over time to start selling images but mainly for now at least its more about having somewhere to display work and hopefully people will like it enough to either come back again or, wonder of wonders Grin purchase work from me. Anyway I hope you like it, its a Clikpic-based site, the editing of which is a bit trying - for me anyway - but I'm broadly content with it so far. The address is www.lightlifeimages.co.uk

cheers

Martin

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    23 Jan 2013 - 7:47 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AnneWorner
    AnneWorner e2 Member 6605 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States41 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Jan 2013 - 8:12 PM

Don't have a website but I've bookmarked yours - I've become such a fan Smile

Eastlands
    Eastlands e2 Member 3648 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Jan 2013 - 8:18 PM

Looks good to me, have been with Clikpic for a few years now, you get used to the setup, check my site out at www.johnhughesphotography.co.uk, John

779HOB
    779HOB  21002 forum posts United Kingdom
    23 Jan 2013 - 8:19 PM

My only advice for anyone creating a website is know who you are aiming it at. I recently gutted mine as I realised that over the years what I did was changing and the people visiting the site wanted something different to what I was giving them.

Lucian
    Lucian  4531 forum posts
    23 Jan 2013 - 8:20 PM

I have had up to 15 clikpic sites at the same time. Some of them index better than others.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.