Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Wedding album photobooks

Kacytech 1 2 United Kingdom
22 Feb 2013 5:54PM
Hiya

Can anyone recommend a top-end photobook company who'll do designs for me too? I'm doing more and more weddings and my clients keep asking for them. Would be grateful for recommendations, ideally an English or American company as I've heard about customer service problems with European album co.s.

Thanks very much
Kacy x

P.s. I already found one in London who I'm leaning towards if anyone has any experience with them, as they seem to do nice wedding albums etc - www.photoproductions.com ?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

StuartAt e2
9 1.0k 6 England
22 Feb 2013 7:13PM
Loxley have a design service here . Not sure what they are like as I've only ever had prints from them (although these were first class).
janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
22 Feb 2013 8:02PM
We use Sim2000 . Excellent quality and good customer service. Loxley's are very good as well but it is the choice of album covers that keep us with Sim. We have seen so many at the trade fairs but these two companies always come out as the best for price and quality.
pulsar69 10 1.6k 6 United Kingdom
22 Feb 2013 8:13PM

Quote:Hiya

Can anyone recommend a top-end photobook company who'll do designs for me too? I'm doing more and more weddings and my clients keep asking for them. Would be grateful for recommendations, ideally an English or American company as I've heard about customer service problems with European album co.s.

Thanks very much
Kacy x

P.s. I already found one in London who I'm leaning towards if anyone has any experience with them, as they seem to do nice wedding albums etc - www.photoproductions.com ?

The company has had a name change from Photoworks UK ltd which is still registered as trading in Dorset UK , other than that nothing on the internet to say good or bad ..
26 Feb 2013 5:56PM
I looked at Loxley and Sim 2000, nice websites and nice looking albums too, although they seem more expensive than Photo Productions.
I'll hopefully be deciding who to go with this week, so thanks for your help! x
4 Mar 2013 11:26PM
Just a quick update, took the plunge and ordered a sample album from Photo Productions - very impressed , the quality is excellent and it arrived quickly.
Thanks again for all you help guys. x
collywobles 10 3.4k 9 United Kingdom
5 Mar 2013 7:49AM
Take a look at Redwood Photgraphics website. They suplly lots of high quality albums and print top quality photos too.
MrDennis 5 247 Wales
20 Mar 2013 11:30PM
I use Blurb.Very Good
Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
21 Mar 2013 10:35AM
Asukabook and Loxley for sure Wink
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
21 Mar 2013 10:40AM
The PC i am sat at won't let me access the asukabook link. It says blocked: sex. Wink
Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
22 Mar 2013 1:02PM
Try this and call or clink on the website link
Tricia

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.