Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Wedding Packages? Groupon Advertising?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

pulsar69
pulsar69  101611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
2 Mar 2013 - 5:04 PM

Yes Lucian I think the chance are slim that anyone is going to believe your photography costs 2,000 , that sounds more like a yearly profit Wink

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 Mar 2013 - 5:04 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

scottishphototours

Quote: I cant remember the company but they are the same sort of company as groupon. I dont know what sort of deal i would do. Probably get them to say i was 2000 and they could book me for 1000.

No couple would look at your website and say you are worth 2000....remember a lot of these young couples now are VERY intelligent, professional people and they know who is doing what and what they are charging for it. They'd see through you in an instant.

I have 2 daughters, both engaged, and they show me stuff on Bridal sites that would blow your mind. Your whole business and reputation gone in one forum thread - and it happens regularly!! (to everyone from car companies to venues and everyone in between!).

You'll always get what you're worth. End of story...

MikeA
MikeA  91166 forum posts England
2 Mar 2013 - 6:45 PM

Quote: The company that i spoke to are like groupon but only take 30%. Wedding bookings are bad this year for no apparent reason.

Ops.... March 2nd, thought for a moment we were into the April .

Paul_Anthony
24 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

Here you go Lucian, someone is giving it a go. Perhaps you should go for it. Group On Wedding Deal

Paul

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.