Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Wedding Photographer - Gloucestershire

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96096 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
2 Mar 2010 - 11:06 AM

Hi - I know it's a frequent question but would anyone care to recommend a photographer roughly in the Gloucestershire area? I have a colleague due to get wed in June (I think) and is looking for a photographer.

It's not quite a 'money no object' affair but neither is it a photobok from Asda budget Smile They're spending good money on the whole shebang and obviously want a good record of the evening - which is why I have absolutely no intention of volunteering Smile

Thanks.....

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 Mar 2010 - 11:06 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

andytvcams
andytvcams  1210396 forum posts United Kingdom
2 Mar 2010 - 11:16 AM

LOL you will have every man and his dog coming on here saying they can do it.
we should have a classifieds category for wedding photographers both wanted and available.

One for the team.

discreetphoton
discreetphoton Site Moderator 93455 forum postsdiscreetphoton vcard United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
2 Mar 2010 - 11:22 AM

Good idea Andy, I've referred it for consideration.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96096 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
2 Mar 2010 - 11:26 AM

Yep - I'm aware of that but I did ask for recommendations not volunteers - a subtle difference I know Smile

Plus I won't be the one trawling through websites etc - I'm just going to pass the info on....

Indeed something in Classifieds would be a good - I can just tell people that ask me about photographers just to look in there Smile

Last Modified By cattyal at 2 Mar 2010 - 11:28 AM
edsephiroth
2 Mar 2010 - 12:28 PM

Well can I recommend myself?Grin
My website is accessible through my user page. I know it's not what you asked, but to be honest, why would anyone who, like myself, reads this and thinks "actually, I could do that really well for them" then want to recommend someone else?Smile

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 2 Mar 2010 - 12:44 PM
cattyal
2 Mar 2010 - 12:40 PM

That's fine Ed Smile Indeed I expect people to recommend themselves but equally there might be members here who wouldn't go near wedding photography but knows someone who can do a really good job!

I'll be passing all info gleaned today over my colleague and he can have the fun job of sitting through all portfolios offered. That said, I might take a look though some as well if I'm feeling idle this evening...... Not that I'm in the market for a wedding tog - that would be scary.....

edsephiroth
2 Mar 2010 - 12:43 PM

Cool! Well in that case, thanks for passing it on!Smile And do feel free to swing by yourself!Wink

yak_farmer
2 Mar 2010 - 1:08 PM

Count me in too!
No shame in plugging yourself!

I'm Bristol based and have a great team of photographers behind me.
Gloucestershire is easily within our operational radius so please follow the link from my profile page.

Andy.

cattyal
3 Mar 2010 - 8:46 AM

Thanks guys - I'll pass your info on to my colleague this morning....

Picture_Newport

Gloucestershire is only a 45 min drive for me, so if you could pass on my details also that would be fab.

Go to the links page on my website accesable from my PF page to see my wedding photography site.

Rgrds

Paul

cattyal
3 Mar 2010 - 12:27 PM

Thanks Paul - I've passed him the link to this thread so he can wander through at his leisure and visit everyone's sites.....

Jay44
Jay44  81443 forum posts Wales
4 Mar 2010 - 12:13 AM

If I were still in buisiness I would have recommended me. Smile

cattyal
4 Mar 2010 - 8:25 AM

If I was in the business I'd recommend myself but am not brave enough! Imagine making a mess of it all and then having to see him every day at work Smile

Bucephalas69
4 Mar 2010 - 9:45 AM

Let me simplify for you.......LINK

cattyal
4 Mar 2010 - 9:57 AM

Oh too kind Richie - I've never heard of Google Smile

I'm giving fellow members an opportunity to tout for business or recommend colleagues - no harm in asking 'locals' ie. epz members - my friend may well come across a portfolio that he'd not seen before or might not have spotted whilst trawling Google.....

Last Modified By cattyal at 4 Mar 2010 - 10:02 AM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.