Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Wedding Photographer - late availability

letooms 6 37 United Kingdom
18 Jun 2013 10:11PM
Hello,

As the title suggests I am in the process of trying to organise (with my future wife of course) (when I say 'trying to organise' my only actual real job is finding a Photographer...) my wedding for the end of August (actual date tbc). I would be interested in hearing from any Photographers interested in throwing their hat into the ring.

Location is the Stratford-Upon-Avon/Warwick area. I'm interested to see portfolios and gather information on rates from anyone interested. I would like to add that I don't expect anything for free/ridiculously cheap. I would like creatively executed images for an agreeable fee taking into account the time, skill, and equipment required of the Photographer.

Please can you message me initially through here or reply to this post and include links etc. I will respond directly to anyone that really catches my eye.

Any questions/recommendations then please do let me know.
Thanks
Ben

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pulsar69 10 1.6k 6 United Kingdom
18 Jun 2013 10:52PM
I think if your going to approach this correctly you will definitely need a date first as most good photographers will be booked solid in August and are booked a year in advance at least, however depending on the date you choose you may also find someone who isn't and is willing to do a really good deal, especially if you choose a weekday.

I for one would do that for you and happily travel to Stratford but it would pointless going any further with no date. Feel free to PM me if you get a date organized and like my style.

Thanks
Andrew
26 Jun 2013 11:01AM
Have a look at these sites.

MV - a collective of talented professional wedding (and portrait) photographers http://www.mvphotographers.co.uk/members/

Or

The Master Photographers Association website: http://www.thempa.com/

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.