Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Wedding Photographer - late availability

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    letooms
    letooms  637 forum posts United Kingdom
    18 Jun 2013 - 10:11 PM

Hello,

As the title suggests I am in the process of trying to organise (with my future wife of course) (when I say 'trying to organise' my only actual real job is finding a Photographer...) my wedding for the end of August (actual date tbc). I would be interested in hearing from any Photographers interested in throwing their hat into the ring.

Location is the Stratford-Upon-Avon/Warwick area. I'm interested to see portfolios and gather information on rates from anyone interested. I would like to add that I don't expect anything for free/ridiculously cheap. I would like creatively executed images for an agreeable fee taking into account the time, skill, and equipment required of the Photographer.

Please can you message me initially through here or reply to this post and include links etc. I will respond directly to anyone that really catches my eye.

Any questions/recommendations then please do let me know.
    Thanks
    Ben

Last Modified By letooms at 18 Jun 2013 - 10:13 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    18 Jun 2013 - 10:11 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pulsar69
    pulsar69  101611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Jun 2013 - 10:52 PM

I think if your going to approach this correctly you will definitely need a date first as most good photographers will be booked solid in August and are booked a year in advance at least, however depending on the date you choose you may also find someone who isn't and is willing to do a really good deal, especially if you choose a weekday.

I for one would do that for you and happily travel to Stratford but it would pointless going any further with no date. Feel free to PM me if you get a date organized and like my style.

Thanks
    Andrew

contemporary dave
    26 Jun 2013 - 11:01 AM

Have a look at these sites.

MV - a collective of talented professional wedding (and portrait) photographers http://www.mvphotographers.co.uk/members/

Or

The Master Photographers Association website: http://www.thempa.com/

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.