Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Wedding Photographer - Northamptonshire

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 104042 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    12 Apr 2010 - 7:52 PM

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but a work colleague has asked me to be the photorapher for her daughters wedding next year, and as it is a full church do, I've taken the simple route of saying "Thank you so much for thinking of me, but it's not something I'd be comfortable doing" (although I am shooting a very small wedding next year at a registry office and the bride is wearing navy blue, not white, & I also know the registry office as it's where I got married and my brother, so I know where to shoot and what the light is like Smile) But for the full white weddingI just don't think I'm the right person for the job.
    Anyhow, I though I'd ask if anyone on here knew of a good wedding photographer local to Northamptonshire, or if you are one, could you pm me your details to pass on to them.

Thank you

Sarah

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    12 Apr 2010 - 7:52 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
    12 Apr 2010 - 8:11 PM

Wouldn't it be a good idea to tell us the date of the wedding Sarah?

KevinEllison
    KevinEllison e2 Member 72507 forum postsKevinEllison vcard England
    12 Apr 2010 - 9:46 PM

Hi Sarah,
    our daughter Sally is getting wed this december - at a "wedding fair" last year mine other half - Sheila along with Sally saw the work of Nick Grove and were impressed by his work on show. Reckoned it stood-out from t'others...
    Since then we've met him and are likewise well impressed with what he showed us and his attitude - so we've booked him.
    He's Peterborough based, but Sally is marrying at Raunds and that's no problem for him.
    He has a website nickgrovephotography.com
    Copuld be worth a look.
    Kevin.

andytvcams
    andytvcams  1110396 forum posts United Kingdom
    12 Apr 2010 - 10:09 PM

Looking through your portfolio Sarah i would say your more than good enough to do their wedding.

whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 104042 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Apr 2010 - 10:53 AM

Thanks for the PM's so far.

Laurel, that would be a good idea, sorry Smile It's in August next year.

Andy, thank you, I really appreciate that comment. I just have this really big fear that I could ruin someones big day, which is why I am starting with the smaller wedding next year, but not the full church do.

riddell
    riddell  958 forum posts United Kingdom
    13 Apr 2010 - 10:54 PM

I'm a professional wedding photographer and Northampton is not a problem.

(link removed by ephotozine)

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 14 Apr 2010 - 10:29 AM
    whipspeed
    14 Apr 2010 - 10:33 AM

Thank you Paul, I will pass on your details.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.