Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weddings - 2nd photographer

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    backbeat
    backbeat  8134 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Sep 2009 - 12:52 PM

Hi

just a punt this, but i'm looking to get experience in wedding photography, but not jump in at the deep end straight away...do any Wedding togs in the North-West need a 2nd photographer occasionally?

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    2 Sep 2009 - 12:52 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

boony
    boony  7978 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Sep 2009 - 2:18 PM

Do you come from the north west? If so I dont think anyone will want to train local competition to be honest , try a bit further afield and some one might come forward

JamesBurns
    2 Sep 2009 - 3:21 PM

I seriously don't understand anyone that knocks someone back based on being a local... I'd far rather embrace the opportunity to make another local colleague, to encourage them not to undercharge, to have someone to refer to, etc, etc.

Smacks of insecurity if you ask me... At the end of the day it's going to happen anyway - might as well get the best out of it.

I know a few folks over that way, I'll see if they need anyone right now - whereabouts exactly are you based?

Coleslaw
    Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Sep 2009 - 3:40 PM

Thats human, James.
    Even in an 'international' website like EPZ, you can ask 10 photographers regarding their processing skill or shooting skill, you won't get 10 replies back; let alone local.

boony
    boony  7978 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Sep 2009 - 3:44 PM

Quote: Thats human, James.
    Even in an 'international' website like EPZ, you can ask 10 photographers regarding their processing skill or shooting skill, you won't get 10 replies back; let alone local.

sorry i dont understand that

yep good luck to the bloke , just passing on my own personal experience of what it`s like in the northwest and trying to help the guy........

Coleslaw
    Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Sep 2009 - 3:50 PM

Sorry, I meant method, rather than skill.

backbeat
    backbeat  8134 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Sep 2009 - 4:39 PM

Quote:
    I know a few folks over that way, I'll see if they need anyone right now - whereabouts exactly are you based?

thanks James...i live in Burnley, but would travel upto 60 mile radius, more maybe.

many thanks

phil

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.