Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly B & W Challenge ending 16th January.- Rooftops.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
ExT_Racer
ExT_Racer e2 Member 555 forum postsExT_Racer vcard Wales
9 Jan 2013 - 10:14 PM

Well, thanks to Slowsong, don`t often win this so quite pleased. This week we will have Roof tops as our topic. I am no good at copy pasting but the rules are there to be observed and at the top of the forum etc page. Enjoy.

Extracer k/a Paddy.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
9 Jan 2013 - 10:14 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 53989 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jan 2013 - 10:15 AM

Thanks Paddy. Looks like we're all going to have to brave the weather again unless some lucky people have a view from indoors. Cheers! GrinGrinGrin

ExT_Racer
16 Jan 2013 - 2:02 PM

Come on all you entrants-only a few hours left and 4 out of 217 members ain`t good!

Paddy.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1218416 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jan 2013 - 2:21 PM

Maybe for those who don't know the process it would be worth adding details in the opening post of threads like this saying how to enter etc? You may get new people joining the group or those who are members but have either forgotten or never entered entering. Just a suggestion...good theme btw Smile

petebfrance
16 Jan 2013 - 4:03 PM

Made it!

AnneWorner
AnneWorner e2 Member 6602 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States41 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jan 2013 - 4:16 PM

Not going to make it this week - but am enjoying looking at your rooftopts Smile

alistairfarrugia
alistairfarrugia Critique Team 1158 forum postsalistairfarrugia vcard Malta86 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jan 2013 - 5:23 PM

Will have to give this one a miss. No time this week to do it properly, plus rooftops aren't much fun here as "roofs" are typically flat and used to hang clothes, not sloping stuff like you have in the UK. Was thinking of uploading an image of a famous dome instead, but didn't manage to take the picture. Good luck to the participants.

Gary66
Gary66  1158 forum posts England
16 Jan 2013 - 6:00 PM

Sorry can't upload my entry as I'm having trouble with my computer, hopefully up and running tomorrow.
Shame as I put myself out to capture a few images with different settings, still l'm learning as I do.

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2687 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
16 Jan 2013 - 6:16 PM

I have a dog with a speech defect.

When someone knocks at the front door, he runs to the door and barks "Roof! Roof!"Grin

rambler
rambler e2 Member 5412 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jan 2013 - 8:16 PM

You'll get slated for that one Jack Wink

JawDborn
16 Jan 2013 - 8:26 PM

Now I'm feeling rooful, KenSad

ExT_Racer
16 Jan 2013 - 8:41 PM

Well, that was not easy, with great entries from Gypsyman, Wynn 469, Cattyal, Wilco & Snapper, but in the end my vote goes to Snapper for his Contrasty photo of the Bandstand with domesticity behind, just ahead of Wynn 469 which I liked but for the bit of metal missing on one dome-too tight a crop?

Anyway thanks everybody for your entries. Now for our next topic.

Paddy.

rambler
rambler e2 Member 5412 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jan 2013 - 8:44 PM

You will soon be playing to the rafters I have no doubt.Smile

JawDborn
16 Jan 2013 - 8:56 PM

Now I'm beaming, KenGrin

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jan 2013 - 9:21 PM

Well done Snapper and thanks Paddy for hosting the challenge this week.

Maybe I can manage not to leave it until last minute next time!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.