Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly B& White Challenge - ending 8pm Wednesday 13th February 2013

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64439 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 9:26 PM

I've no idea Alison. I quite specifically remember reading your subject and going out thinking about what to do and what a good subject it was. It's very strange, but no worries. I was hoping DalesLass would win though because I really liked her montage.

I'd rather take the pics than judge them anyway. It's difficult picking a winner. Grin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 Feb 2013 - 9:26 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64439 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 9:28 PM

Quote: Thanks Alison - I think! I want to be pleased as its my first time being chosen, but I feel a little as though I have got it through someone else's misfortune.

Still I'll go away and come up with a theme and then hope I can work out how to get it up and running!

Also many thanks for the kind comments, especially Slowsong Smile

Jude, you won fair and square. You put a lot of work into your image and took six rather than our usual one, each of which was an excellent image in its own right, and mine was really only a grab shot, so please feel good about your win. You deserve it. Smile

Last Modified By SlowSong at 13 Feb 2013 - 9:29 PM
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 9:31 PM

Oh it's hell picking a winner - even more so this week when it all goes belly up!!!!

Please don't feel second best Jude - there was some stiff competition this week ..........

I'm going to go and hide now....... Smile

SlowSong
13 Feb 2013 - 9:33 PM

Quote: I'm going to go and hide now

So which mask will you be using? The donkey one? Grin

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
13 Feb 2013 - 9:38 PM

Quote: I'm going to go and hide now So which mask will you be using? The donkey one? Grin

ho ho ho Grin - fortunately I don't have a donkey one - it'll be either zebra, horse, gold horse, penguin, bunny, wolf, evil clown - the list is fairly extensive Smile

DalesLass
DalesLass e2 Member 32058 forum postsDalesLass vcard United Kingdom
13 Feb 2013 - 9:48 PM

Can I pick your mask Alison, if I can I'll go for penguin. Only because of the fab program with spy cameras that started last night......

I will accept the mantel as everyone seems happy for me to do so and go off to set the challenge as I have now decided what it is to be.

I'm so pleased I joined this group, not only are there is a great group of people within it, but it also gets me out there with camera each week. Well except for this one as the onerous task of judging is to be my lot......

Jude

cattyal
13 Feb 2013 - 10:00 PM

Be warned Jude - it's impossible to see out of the penguin mask and the beak has to be stuffed with paper as otherwise it's all floppy Smile

All is well with the world and I'll keep an eye out for the next challenge.......

Yep - we're a lovely lot Wink

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2735 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
13 Feb 2013 - 10:08 PM

Phew! Me thinks it's voddy time!Grin

cattyal
13 Feb 2013 - 10:33 PM

Quote: Phew! Me thinks it's voddy time!Grin

only on a Friday and/or Saturday evening Smile

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2735 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
13 Feb 2013 - 10:49 PM

Quote: only on a Friday and/or Saturday evening

Life can be so cruel at times

shakeyhands
shakeyhands e2 Member 2254 forum postsshakeyhands vcard Canada
14 Feb 2013 - 1:35 AM

Congrats Daleslass, very cool pic.

So here I go postin in the middle of the night again!Tongue Sorry everyone for announcing the winner in the wee hours of the morn over there but it was like 6:30pm here and I had just got home from work. If the opportunity ever presents itself again I promise to make sure that I find away to post earlier in the dayGrin. Sorry Cattyal if I caused you any grief, I certainly didn't mean to.

Shakey

cattyal
14 Feb 2013 - 8:27 AM

No worries Shakey - I caused my own grief deliberating what to do Smile It all came out just fine and dandy and everyone is happy - I hope!

SlowSong
14 Feb 2013 - 8:56 AM

Alison did me a big favour actually, so she can have a congratulatory voddy. Smile All is well.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.