Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Weekly B&W Challenge - Creative fruit and vegetables - ends 8pm UK time Wednesday March 5th

Wilco54 e2
2 150 1 Luxembourg
28 Feb 2014 11:57AM
Time to turn that creative humour into a photo or two! Bump!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
28 Feb 2014 12:11PM

Quote:Time to turn that creative humour into a photo or two! Bump!

Dream on Smile - I've got until Wednesday and there's only so much I'm prepared to do once I get home from work on a weekday!

I've got Sunday free this weekend so hope to do something then..........
AndS e2
2 961 England
28 Feb 2014 6:03PM

Might give the plums a polish then get the camera out tomorrow Tongue
28 Feb 2014 7:46PM
Too much info...though it leads me to wonder if a Quorn sausage counts as "vegetable"...? Wink
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
28 Feb 2014 8:09PM

Might give the plums a polish then get the camera out tomorrow Tongue

Maybe give the camera a polish and get the plums out?
28 Feb 2014 9:15PM
I'll go first then...might give others food for thought......food for.....ah never mind...Smile
AndS e2
2 961 England
28 Feb 2014 10:18PM
I'm in minus the plums Tongue
scrimmy e2
6 379 5 Scotland
1 Mar 2014 3:42PM
I'm in too...
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
2 Mar 2014 12:54PM
I was in Tesco this morning and thought 'oh I must buy that' - by the time I got to the till I had absolutely no idea what it was I was going to buy but on the bus home I remembered....... bananas - hey ho............
AlanJ e2
1 494 England
2 Mar 2014 6:20PM
I'm in
Wilco54 e2
2 150 1 Luxembourg
4 Mar 2014 8:47AM
There is a selection of really good entries so far - many thanks, may be a tricky Wednesday evening!
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
4 Mar 2014 9:14PM
I'm in - plenty of time for some more entries Smile
Wilco54 e2
2 150 1 Luxembourg
5 Mar 2014 8:24PM
Testing
Wilco54 e2
2 150 1 Luxembourg
5 Mar 2014 8:36PM
Hi, well that was fun. For some reason the forum topic seemed to have disappeared. Possibly me trying to look at the entries using outsized fingers on a phone! Really enjoyable range of entries and some really caught the spirit of my topic the idea of which, if you recall , was sown by Ali's last entry! So, where are we; Coast/Paul - great shot and great PP work, Kevin great idea and execution, Andy brilliant light and ideas, Gala/Catriona - beautifully shot and processed, absolutely to my personal taste!, Jack - so witty but anything else would disappoint!, Scrimmy - beautifully executed high key approach to fruit - not a sentence you read very often! Alan J - just mad, Ali - more mad. But the one I think caught the spirit of what I was looking for is Kevin who came up with the little known surname of Romeo. Oddly, if you google Juliet she is either called Juliet Navigator or Juliet Balcony! So, well done Kevin, great interpretation of the theme and over to you for next week!
All the best and many thanks
Chris
AlanJ e2
1 494 England
5 Mar 2014 8:51PM
Thanks Chris - great idea. Well done Kevin, worthy winner Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.