Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly B&W Challenge - Creative fruit and vegetables - ends 8pm UK time Wednesday...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Wilco54
Wilco54 e2 Member 2137 forum postsWilco54 vcard Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
28 Feb 2014 - 11:57 AM

Time to turn that creative humour into a photo or two! Bump!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 Feb 2014 - 11:57 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96092 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
28 Feb 2014 - 12:11 PM

Quote: Time to turn that creative humour into a photo or two! Bump!

Dream on Smile - I've got until Wednesday and there's only so much I'm prepared to do once I get home from work on a weekday!

I've got Sunday free this weekend so hope to do something then..........

AndS
AndS e2 Member 2869 forum postsAndS vcard England
28 Feb 2014 - 6:03 PM

Might give the plums a polish then get the camera out tomorrow Tongue

KevinEllison
KevinEllison e2 Member 72538 forum postsKevinEllison vcard England
28 Feb 2014 - 7:46 PM

Too much info...though it leads me to wonder if a Quorn sausage counts as "vegetable"...? Wink

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 44028 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
28 Feb 2014 - 8:09 PM

Might give the plums a polish then get the camera out tomorrow Tongue

Maybe give the camera a polish and get the plums out?

KevinEllison
KevinEllison e2 Member 72538 forum postsKevinEllison vcard England
28 Feb 2014 - 9:15 PM

I'll go first then...might give others food for thought......food for.....ah never mind...Smile

AndS
AndS e2 Member 2869 forum postsAndS vcard England
28 Feb 2014 - 10:18 PM

I'm in minus the plums Tongue

scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 6367 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2014 - 3:42 PM

I'm in too...

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96092 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
2 Mar 2014 - 12:54 PM

I was in Tesco this morning and thought 'oh I must buy that' - by the time I got to the till I had absolutely no idea what it was I was going to buy but on the bus home I remembered....... bananas - hey ho............

AlanJ
AlanJ e2 Member 1424 forum postsAlanJ vcard England
2 Mar 2014 - 6:20 PM

I'm in

Wilco54
Wilco54 e2 Member 2137 forum postsWilco54 vcard Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
4 Mar 2014 - 8:47 AM

There is a selection of really good entries so far - many thanks, may be a tricky Wednesday evening!

cattyal
4 Mar 2014 - 9:14 PM

I'm in - plenty of time for some more entries Smile

Wilco54
5 Mar 2014 - 8:24 PM

Testing

Wilco54
5 Mar 2014 - 8:36 PM

Hi, well that was fun. For some reason the forum topic seemed to have disappeared. Possibly me trying to look at the entries using outsized fingers on a phone! Really enjoyable range of entries and some really caught the spirit of my topic the idea of which, if you recall , was sown by Ali's last entry! So, where are we; Coast/Paul - great shot and great PP work, Kevin great idea and execution, Andy brilliant light and ideas, Gala/Catriona - beautifully shot and processed, absolutely to my personal taste!, Jack - so witty but anything else would disappoint!, Scrimmy - beautifully executed high key approach to fruit - not a sentence you read very often! Alan J - just mad, Ali - more mad. But the one I think caught the spirit of what I was looking for is Kevin who came up with the little known surname of Romeo. Oddly, if you google Juliet she is either called Juliet Navigator or Juliet Balcony! So, well done Kevin, great interpretation of the theme and over to you for next week!
All the best and many thanks
Chris

AlanJ
AlanJ e2 Member 1424 forum postsAlanJ vcard England
5 Mar 2014 - 8:51 PM

Thanks Chris - great idea. Well done Kevin, worthy winner Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.