Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Weekly B+W challenge ending on March 13th 2013

petebfrance 2 1.3k France
9 Mar 2013 10:28PM

Quote:I'm happy to go with the flow - I'm very good at sitting on fences Smile

Me too - as long as there's something soft to sit on Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

9 Mar 2013 10:38PM
LOL Hopefully we don't open up a whole coffin full of worms with thisGrin or it doesn't end up in a "dead" tieGrin. I will now wait patiently until next week to see the results of the vote and lots of deliciously evil photo's.

Shakey
JawDborn e2
2 764 England
9 Mar 2013 10:55PM
There' a bit of a problem with weather in parts of the UK which might affect the number of entries, Shakey. In N.E. England heavy snow is forecast, then a severe frost. Getting to cemetery may be difficult for some. There's a shortage of huskies in these 'ere parts.Sad
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
9 Mar 2013 11:09PM
Fortunately there is an old cemetery right smack bang in the middle of town here so I've little excuse not to produce a pic - soddit........ Smile
9 Mar 2013 11:17PM
No Prob JD....I am going to remain optimistic but If the weather doesn't cooperate this time and turn-out is low, someone can always use this subject again when it's a little nicer outside. I could ship over snowshoes for the adventurous shootersGrin. There is between 2-3 ft of snow here so full headstone shots would be very tough to manage where I'm at.

Shakey
9 Mar 2013 11:26PM
Excellent Cattyal, I know what ever you shoot will be stunning as always. I started reading the link, going to finish it asap. Thank you I do love a good bit of history, I have to admit I'm quite jealous of the History, Architecture and Landscapes that you have outside your front door. Thanks again

ShakeyGrin
JawDborn e2
2 764 England
9 Mar 2013 11:27PM
If more than one snowflake falls, the school at the back of our house is closed. Then the kids sneak into the school grounds and play inthe snow.

Jack
9 Mar 2013 11:36PM
No different here any more I'm afraid. Plus every 2nd friday is a day off, teacher development or something like that. I shall keep my opinions on this matter to myself as not to offend anyone who might be offendedGrin

Reg
rambler e2
6 477 14 England
9 Mar 2013 11:58PM
Something to do with effin safety Jack, at least I think that's what the bloke said.Tongue
10 Mar 2013 12:08AM
I guess none of us more seasoned folk should have survived then eh Rambler as I don't recall school closing to often when I was a wee ladSad but then again I don't recall much anymoreTongue

Shakey
rambler e2
6 477 14 England
10 Mar 2013 12:52AM
eeeh when I were a lad we used t' eat snow on way t' school t' make track for the bike. Wear short trousers an' all, once got frozen t' crossbar and 'ad to be thawed out by rubbing two prefects together. Tongue
10 Mar 2013 1:10AM
LOLGrin
Gary66 2 158 England
10 Mar 2013 1:37PM
Rambler, you didn't eat yellow snow did you? Tongue
Gary66 2 158 England
10 Mar 2013 1:55PM
Me Again...SEPIA, I have uploaded my entry for this weeks challenge (sepia effect), but due to the debate I started i'm still not sure if it will be accepted, so i'm going to be cheeky this week and put the same photo here in B&W and if the sepia image is not accepted then would like this to be considered instead.
(for once i'm actually pleased with my entry). Smile

2-014.jpg

rambler e2
6 477 14 England
10 Mar 2013 2:33PM

Quote:Rambler, you didn't eat yellow snow did you?

Only once TongueBlush

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.