Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly B&W challenge ending Wed 2 October -- Shiny!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Snapper
    Snapper  93741 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Sep 2013 - 9:59 PM

I had wondered if the slide in my photo was too shiny, but apparently not, so the theme for this week is to be "Shiny". The interpretation is up to you, so it could be inside or outdoors or wherever, and the only limit is your imagination.

Have fun, Peter

Each week the winner of the previous week’s challenge will set a new theme, you have until 8pm the following Wednesday to take, process and upload your black and white image.

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
    2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
    3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
    4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
    5. Only one upload per member
    6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
    7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
    8. Have fun

Last Modified By Snapper at 25 Sep 2013 - 10:00 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    25 Sep 2013 - 9:59 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Snapper
    Snapper  93741 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Sep 2013 - 10:19 AM

Wakey, wakey, rise and S H I N E !!! Tongue

Last Modified By Snapper at 29 Sep 2013 - 10:20 AM
    Griff2012
    Griff2012 e2 Member 2333 forum postsGriff2012 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Sep 2013 - 10:17 PM

Foiled by this theme Smile

Snapper
    1 Oct 2013 - 7:43 PM

1 more day to go, so still plenty time to find something shiny to snap and post! Wink

Snapper
    2 Oct 2013 - 8:43 PM

First of all let me say that I was pleasantly surprised by the late rush of entries bringing us up to a respectable 9, so well done to all who took part! The problem with an open subject like this is to compare such a range of interpretations, but I think that Simon's shiny pennies shows both creative thinking and the patience to put that idea into practice, so that's my choice as the winner this week. Congratulations and over to you to pick the next subject. Grin

sr1867
    sr1867  1344 forum posts United Kingdom
    2 Oct 2013 - 9:09 PM

Many thanks. And to make matters worse I actually set it up twice as it did not look right on the table I first set it out on I nearly didn't bother the second time.

Off for a think about next weeks subject????

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96038 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Oct 2013 - 9:48 PM

Well done Simon and thanks Peter for hosting this week Smile

Last Modified By cattyal at 2 Oct 2013 - 9:48 PM
    Snapper
    2 Oct 2013 - 9:52 PM

Quote: Well done Simon and thanks Peter for hosting this week Smile

Now then Alison, about that mask ............ ( where's the scared smiley when you need it!) Wink

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96038 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Oct 2013 - 10:39 PM

I need to come up with a suitable outfit sometime and see what I can come up with Smile

cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 104018 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Oct 2013 - 11:59 AM

Well done , Simon Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.