Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly B&W Challenge theme: Camera Equipment(ends 28th Sep 2011))

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Andy_Cundell
    22 Sep 2011 - 8:17 AM

This week’s theme is: Camera Equipment, lots of possible things to photograph from your spare camera's through to lens caps! Anything that has anything remotely (ohh and remotes!) to do with youir camera gear!

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
    2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
    3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
    4. All uploads must be B&W
    5. Only one uploads per member
    6. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
    7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
    8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
    9. Have fun

Looking forward to seeing all your images!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 Sep 2011 - 8:17 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Niknut
    Niknut e2 Member 4559 forum postsNiknut vcard United Kingdom60 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Sep 2011 - 3:32 PM

Ooooooo.....cool 'subject-matter' ?.........surprisingly, for me !, I've got my image visualised in the old grey-matter already ! (I must be ill !!!!!!!!)

So I'm in !......should be some interesting ideas on this one ?

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Sep 2011 - 4:30 PM

I shouldn't have too much difficulty with that subject - I dare say a wooden man will become involved somehow....... )

Andy_Cundell
    22 Sep 2011 - 7:30 PM

Niknut, I'm glad you say 'grey matter', it is a Black and White challenge!Grin

Al, LMAO, a weekly challenge without Woody is like going to the seaside and not eating an ice cream!

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Sep 2011 - 9:52 PM

Actually last time I went to the seaside I didn't have any ice-cream Sad - I just stood on the promenade with a horses head on Smile

Niknut
    Niknut e2 Member 4559 forum postsNiknut vcard United Kingdom60 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Sep 2011 - 3:48 PM

Al.....let me know next time you go to the seaside !.....I'll forward a bale of hay for you to nibble on !!....less calories than ice-cream ?.Wink

cattyal
    23 Sep 2011 - 4:01 PM

So generous Tongue I don't care about calories anyway Smile

Andy_Cundell
    27 Sep 2011 - 8:06 AM

Just over 1 day left!

Andy_Cundell
    29 Sep 2011 - 7:59 AM

I'm very sorry for the late result, I was very busy last night.

Firstly, Thankyou to the three entrants, we are dipping down in numbers lately, hopefully it will pick up as the dark winter nights draw in, giving people things to do!

The Guest Judges for this week were 2 Royal Navy Submariners from my Office at work and they picked:

Cattyal

Once again, Thankyou for entering and over to you Al!

Andy

cattyal
    29 Sep 2011 - 8:10 AM

Thanks Andy! Blimey - now to think of a new challenge! Give me a few hours if that's ok - stuck at work at the moment - I'll have something set before the end of the day - hopefully a subject that will appeal to lots more people (which is a challenge in itself) !

Niknut
    29 Sep 2011 - 3:31 PM

Congrat's Alison !....I agree with the result !.....hope the response picks up though ??????????

cattyal
    29 Sep 2011 - 3:40 PM

Thanks Keith Smile Your comment reminded me to upload a challenge - hopefully something everyone can join in with! Had you not reminded me it might not have been until late tonight ......

sakisuki
    sakisuki  8 United Kingdom
    29 Sep 2011 - 9:39 PM

sorry Sad i forgot! ... WILL ENTER THIS WEEK ... PLZ REMIND ME LOL

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.