Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly Black & White Challenge - Abstracts - ending 8pm Wednesday 27th March 2013

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 5365 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
21 Mar 2013 - 8:37 PM

well it's got me baffled...nothing left for it then .......just have to "abstract" another lager from the fridge ............... Tongue

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
21 Mar 2013 - 8:37 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2728 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
21 Mar 2013 - 11:59 PM

Scrimmy, you are an utter genius in promblem solving.Grin or even problem solving. Vino in Veritas, et tout cela. Hic!

Gypsyman
Gypsyman e2 Member 3659 forum postsGypsyman vcard England
22 Mar 2013 - 9:29 AM

drawmaster, the answer to your question, has to be no, for if it won on Monday it had to have been taken outside the rules of this Comp. Eric. Sad
Rule 2.

Last Modified By Gypsyman at 22 Mar 2013 - 9:35 AM
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
22 Mar 2013 - 9:37 AM

Quote: Hi Alison,
This weeks Monday night challenge was Abstracts and I won
if I turn it black and white can I win againWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

I meant to send a Smile last night.....

JawDborn
22 Mar 2013 - 10:35 PM

Turn a blind eye to the rules, bribe the judge with a bottle of voddy, Al, and you're a sure fire winner. I always put my money on you to win!GrinGrin

Cheers,
Jack

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
22 Mar 2013 - 10:38 PM

well as it happens I am down to one bottle of voddy so could do with my larder stocking up..........

JawDborn
22 Mar 2013 - 10:49 PM

Hell 's teeth, Ali, just one bottle left, how on earth are you going to get through tomorrow morning?Smile

cattyal
22 Mar 2013 - 10:53 PM

I can safely say it's going to be a huge struggle - one solitary bottle of pink botanical voddy which I've been avoiding drinking 'cos it's so pretty Smile

scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 5365 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
27 Mar 2013 - 1:58 PM

right I'm in Smile one bottle of voddy winging it's way to the judge ... ugly so she will drink it Tongue

petebfrance
27 Mar 2013 - 5:15 PM

Made it (bump) Yep, we've got some voddy, too - but my wife is busy converting to orange thingamastuff.
Actually, we also have a bottle of 'Absolut' vodka with wierd patterned glass - 'every one unique' etc. Nice bottle.....

cattyal
27 Mar 2013 - 6:05 PM

well since no voddy has actually appeared on my doorstep yet and the challenge finishes at 8pm I guess it's an open contest Smile

Snapper
Snapper  93731 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
27 Mar 2013 - 6:41 PM

Quote: Well since no voddy has actually appeared on my doorstep yet and the challenge finishes at 8pm I guess it's an open contest Smile

And judged sober as well by the sound of it! Tongue

petebfrance
27 Mar 2013 - 7:01 PM

Quote: Well since no voddy has actually appeared on my doorstep yet and the challenge finishes at 8pm I guess it's an open contest Smile

...it probably evapourated Wink

cattyal
27 Mar 2013 - 8:19 PM

Back again and yes - I'm stone cold sober Smile

Tricky one tonight - I've gone back and forth debating and am giving in and just getting on with announcing this weeks winner who is...............

Andy with Reflexiones de techo

Thanks to everyone who entered this week and no thanks to any of you for making my life so hard Tongue Smile

Oh Andy - when you copy/paste the rules into the next challenge could you remove item 6 please? Thanks!

Last Modified By cattyal at 27 Mar 2013 - 8:20 PM
Wilco54
Wilco54 e2 Member 2137 forum postsWilco54 vcard Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
27 Mar 2013 - 8:49 PM

Great subject Ali and difficult to choose a winner - well done!
Chris

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.