Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly Black & White Challenge - BAUBLES - Week Ending Wednesday 26th December 2012

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 53989 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
19 Dec 2012 - 9:36 PM

The "rules":

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday 19/12/12.
4. All uploads must be B&W
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week

NEW MEMBERS please note RULE 2

And This Week's Challenge is BAUBLES

I was going to be really wicked but decided to be kind and in keeping with the season. Baubles - they can be decorations, jewellery, abstracts, large, small, taken inside or outdoors. I look forward to seeing some imaginative images.

Good luck everyone, and have a super Christmas if I don't see you before. Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
19 Dec 2012 - 9:36 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jellyfire
Jellyfire  241 forum posts United Kingdom4 Constructive Critique Points
19 Dec 2012 - 10:03 PM

Hi, just joined the group and was going to have a crack at this, but confused though:

3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday 19/12/12.

Is that just a typo and the date is 26th as on the subject title?

cheers
Lee

alistairfarrugia
alistairfarrugia Critique Team 1158 forum postsalistairfarrugia vcard Malta86 Constructive Critique Points
19 Dec 2012 - 10:07 PM

It's a typo Jellyfire. Welcome to the group. Photos must be submitted by next Wednesday that is. Smile Good luck!

Jellyfire
Jellyfire  241 forum posts United Kingdom4 Constructive Critique Points
19 Dec 2012 - 10:09 PM

Cool presumed so, will get my baubles out then, so to speak Grin
thanks

Gary66
Gary66  1158 forum posts England
19 Dec 2012 - 10:42 PM

Maybe Santa will bring me the best of the best camera and equipment this year plus the latest photoshop software (i've been good) and maybe, just maybe I could get into same league as the rest of you.
Merry Christmas everyone

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 53989 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
20 Dec 2012 - 9:09 AM

Sorry for the confusion, I just copied and pasted the rules before reading them. Grin Of course, the upload date should be by 26th December.
Sorry folks - I dropped me baubles. (Blushing icon).
x

Last Modified By SlowSong at 20 Dec 2012 - 9:09 AM
alistairfarrugia
alistairfarrugia Critique Team 1158 forum postsalistairfarrugia vcard Malta86 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2012 - 12:41 PM

Bauble, bauble, toil and trouble... uploading my entry! Smile

SlowSong
22 Dec 2012 - 10:12 PM

Come on You Lot! I want Baubles - and tons of them. GrinGrinGrin

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2012 - 10:35 PM

I have a bit of time in the morning before I go off to visit the family - I'll try to come up with something before I go Smile

rambler
rambler e2 Member 5412 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
24 Dec 2012 - 10:36 PM

I've only got small baubles and so has the penguin Tongue

SlowSong
25 Dec 2012 - 9:47 AM

Good to see quite a few of you have now revealed your baubles. I'll be scrutinising them tomorrow so if you're going to upload you'd better get your skates on.
And Happy Christmas.
Smile

Jestertheclown
25 Dec 2012 - 11:05 PM

I'm in!

A tricky one this.
There's very little tonal difference to be had photographing brightly coloured items against the background of a Christmas tree. I see that I'm not the only one that struggled a little.
Anyway, we're all in the same boat, so good luck and may the best man (should that be 'person'?) win!

Bren.

alistairfarrugia
26 Dec 2012 - 12:33 AM

Quote:
Anyway, we're all in the same boat, so good luck and may the best man (should that be 'person'?) win!

...or cat? Hehe... Smile

petebfrance
26 Dec 2012 - 3:21 PM

Made it.

SlowSong
26 Dec 2012 - 5:42 PM

This is going to be a tricky one. Different images stand out for different reasons and I don't know how to judge it yet. I think we must be flexible in what we (I) mean by the word "best". Grin Ho hum..........

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.