Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Weekly Black & White Challenge - ending Wednesday 13th November

cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
6 Nov 2013 10:22PM
Right challenge time again and I'll keep it easy in the hope that more entries might appear! This week I want to see Transport - any kind of transport, real, model, cars,bikes, trains, buses, planes - anything will do! I know we did cars back in August but I think it's ok to go for a similar but wider theme this week.

As usual the rules are:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8. Have fun

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JawDborn e2
2 793 1 England
6 Nov 2013 11:22PM
Good un. You might be treated to a photy of my feet.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
7 Nov 2013 8:23AM
That's fine - as long as you've had a pedicure first! Smile
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
13 Nov 2013 2:45PM
Come on folks - I'd like to see some more entries this week - you've a few hours left to enter Smile
Gary66 2 158 England
13 Nov 2013 7:22PM
No time at all this week to get something worth while, then today just as I was leaving work I noticed my entry, thought I would be a little different to everyone else (at this time I hadn't viewed anyone elses entries) until I finished uploading and.... sod it some one already beat me to it. Sad
Apologies for using some one elses idea, but too late in the day to change it.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
13 Nov 2013 8:43PM
Right - back again and thank you everyone for joining in this week - not a bad turn-out at all.

As usual however there can only be one winner and I think I'm going to award the dubious honour of hosting the next challenge to Wilco54 for the rather tired and less than seaworthy Pedalo Smile

Well done Chris and I gleefully hand over the baton to you .......
Griff2012 e2
2 346 1 United Kingdom
13 Nov 2013 9:11PM
Well done Wilco. Thanks Alison for hosting, see you all next week Smile
Wilco54 e2
2 150 1 Luxembourg
14 Nov 2013 10:57AM

Quote:Right - back again and thank you everyone for joining in this week - not a bad turn-out at all.

As usual however there can only be one winner and I think I'm going to award the dubious honour of hosting the next challenge to Wilco54 for the rather tired and less than seaworthy Pedalo Smile

Well done Chris and I gleefully hand over the baton to you .......

Oops sorry - only just woke up to the fact that, in fact, Wednesday was yesterday and not today!!! Many thanks Alison for the extremely dubious honour. I am surprised as I really liked some of the other shots! I wil post a new subject imminently!
Chris
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
14 Nov 2013 11:01AM
Glad to see you've woken up Chris Wink

There were plenty of good shots to choose from alas but I've learned to go with my first instinct and not spent all evening faffing about Smile I might have chosen a different one had the challenge ended tonight - who knows - I'm female and therefore fickle......

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.