Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly Black & White Challenge - Facial Expressions - ending 8pm 25th June 2014

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
billmyl
billmyl e2 Member 191 forum postsbillmyl vcard Scotland
25 Jun 2014 - 8:27 PM

Thanks Alan I don't know what to say!!

I am not really sure what I do next. Presume I start a new thread for next week's challenge. This is all new to me.

Regards,

Bill

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coast
Coast Critique Team 61335 forum postsCoast vcard United Kingdom292 Constructive Critique Points

Well done Bill. Perhaps Flo will be happier that her modelling has been a success for you Grin

Thanks to Alan for the theme. Great subject.

Regards
Paul

AndS
AndS e2 Member 2869 forum postsAndS vcard England
25 Jun 2014 - 8:35 PM

Congrats Bill, lovely capture. Thanks for the challenge Alan, excellent subject. Smile

Coast
Coast Critique Team 61335 forum postsCoast vcard United Kingdom292 Constructive Critique Points
25 Jun 2014 - 8:54 PM

Quote: Thanks Alan I don't know what to say!!

I am not really sure what I do next. Presume I start a new thread for next week's challenge. This is all new to me.

Regards,

Bill

Hi Bill

Yes you need to select a subject for this week and for you to judge next Wednesday the 2nd July after 8pm. Copy and paste the rules from this weeks thread started by Alison (Cattyal) into your thread along with your subject. Title it BW Challenge ending Wednesday 2nd July 2014.

Hope that makes it all straightforward enough

Regards
Paul

Andy_Curtis
25 Jun 2014 - 9:08 PM

Well done! great image. Tough competition also!

I sadly was at the hospital this evening so missed my chance... the next challenge I WILL be a part of.

Great theme this week also Smile

billmyl
billmyl e2 Member 191 forum postsbillmyl vcard Scotland
25 Jun 2014 - 9:20 PM

Thanks Paul I have posted next week's challenge which is Gates. Hope I have done it correctly.

Regards,

Bill

Coast
25 Jun 2014 - 9:26 PM

Quote: Thanks Paul I have posted next week's challenge which is Gates. Hope I have done it correctly.

Regards,

Bill

Top banana Bill. That is perfectly spot on and exactly how it works Grin

Sometime next Wednesday evening, after 8pm you announce your winner in your thread and so the cycle continues.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96097 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
25 Jun 2014 - 10:29 PM

Well done Bill and thanks Paul for taking care of things - my life seems to be one endless stream of busy evenings at the moment!

IshanPathak
IshanPathak e2 Member 115 forum postsIshanPathak vcard India12 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jun 2014 - 8:00 AM

Well done Billy Smile

AlanJ
AlanJ e2 Member 1424 forum postsAlanJ vcard England
26 Jun 2014 - 9:53 PM

Well done Bill and thanks Paul Smile I wouldn't have dared not give it to Flo either ! Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.