Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Weekly Black & White Challenge w/e 29th Feb 8 pm

25 Feb 2012 7:28PM
Just a quick reminder everyone to get your "skates" on.........4 more days left in this weeks challenge.

My challenge to you all this week is:

Anything unusual/unconventional/humorous that goes/gets someone/something from A to B is what I'll be looking for, and of course it should look good in Black & White.

Hope my theme doesn't go down like a lead "balloon". I must be off my "trolley" to pick something a bit unusual.

Looking forward to seeing all of your uploads. Just off to give my granddaughter a "piggy back"

Cheers

Elaine

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
25 Feb 2012 7:47PM
. . . you could give us a clue?
25 Feb 2012 7:52PM
No way Bren......
26 Feb 2012 5:36PM
Come on all you 134 members, get your skates on and lets have lots of pictures in next 3 and a half days.

Paddy.
27 Feb 2012 7:21AM
3 Days To Go........

Black & White - Unonventional/Unusual Transport.

You've still got loads of time to upload an image and win the prestigious award of being next weeks challenge facilitator and judge.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
27 Feb 2012 9:24AM
I do have something in mind which will involve a certain wooden man, lots of nylon thread and a bit of fiddling about. I think I'd better have a backup just in case that one goes pear-shaped Smile
27 Feb 2012 9:49AM
That sounds very interesting Alison - can't wait to see the results Grin - hope you're not going to strangle your little wooden man with thread! Tongue
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
27 Feb 2012 9:53AM

Quote:That sounds very interesting Alison - can't wait to see the results Grin - hope you're not going to strangle your little wooden man with thread! Tongue

Oh he gets strangled, has a burnt hand from a slight accident with one of his bonfires - generally gets subjected to all sorts of horrors Smile I need to pinch a prop from one of the display cabinets at work - I doubt they'll notice it's even gone for a day or two Smile
JawDborn e2
2 793 1 England
27 Feb 2012 10:34AM
Why not do a jelly baby riding a bike, Alison? It would be an excuse for buying some more?

Jack
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
27 Feb 2012 10:49AM
I'd be pushed to find a bike small enough for a Jelly Baby - I have small bikes but not that diddy Smile

As for the Jelly Babies - I don't need to buy more - I still have most of the bag I opened for my last pic - heck I only ate the Smarties yesterday Smile
27 Feb 2012 10:10PM
I'm in!
27 Feb 2012 10:15PM
Good on ya Bren - you seem so busy too - who said men couldn't multi-task!
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
27 Feb 2012 10:22PM
I've got the bits I need - and the idea - now all I have to do is put it together. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow night?
27 Feb 2012 10:23PM

Quote:Good on ya Bren - you seem so busy too - who said men couldn't multi-task!

I am . . .

and I can . . .

. . . even at my age!
27 Feb 2012 10:27PM
Have fun with your little man........and the thread.....and all that fiddlin' about Alison - sounds like a ruck of fun to me!!!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.