Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Weekly Black & White Challenge w/e 29th Feb 8 pm

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
WeeGeordieLass
WeeGeordieLass e2 Member 2339 forum postsWeeGeordieLass vcard England
25 Feb 2012 - 7:28 PM

Just a quick reminder everyone to get your "skates" on.........4 more days left in this weeks challenge.

My challenge to you all this week is:

Anything unusual/unconventional/humorous that goes/gets someone/something from A to B is what I'll be looking for, and of course it should look good in Black & White.

Hope my theme doesn't go down like a lead "balloon". I must be off my "trolley" to pick something a bit unusual.

Looking forward to seeing all of your uploads. Just off to give my granddaughter a "piggy back"

Cheers

Elaine

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 Feb 2012 - 7:28 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jestertheclown
25 Feb 2012 - 7:47 PM

. . . you could give us a clue?

WeeGeordieLass
25 Feb 2012 - 7:52 PM

No way Bren......

ExT_Racer
ExT_Racer e2 Member 655 forum postsExT_Racer vcard Wales
26 Feb 2012 - 5:36 PM

Come on all you 134 members, get your skates on and lets have lots of pictures in next 3 and a half days.

Paddy.

WeeGeordieLass
27 Feb 2012 - 7:21 AM

3 Days To Go........

Black & White - Unonventional/Unusual Transport.

You've still got loads of time to upload an image and win the prestigious award of being next weeks challenge facilitator and judge.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
27 Feb 2012 - 9:24 AM

I do have something in mind which will involve a certain wooden man, lots of nylon thread and a bit of fiddling about. I think I'd better have a backup just in case that one goes pear-shaped Smile

WeeGeordieLass
27 Feb 2012 - 9:49 AM

That sounds very interesting Alison - can't wait to see the results Grin - hope you're not going to strangle your little wooden man with thread! Tongue

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
27 Feb 2012 - 9:53 AM

Quote: That sounds very interesting Alison - can't wait to see the results Grin - hope you're not going to strangle your little wooden man with thread! Tongue

Oh he gets strangled, has a burnt hand from a slight accident with one of his bonfires - generally gets subjected to all sorts of horrors Smile I need to pinch a prop from one of the display cabinets at work - I doubt they'll notice it's even gone for a day or two Smile

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2735 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
27 Feb 2012 - 10:34 AM

Why not do a jelly baby riding a bike, Alison? It would be an excuse for buying some more?

Jack

cattyal
27 Feb 2012 - 10:49 AM

I'd be pushed to find a bike small enough for a Jelly Baby - I have small bikes but not that diddy Smile

As for the Jelly Babies - I don't need to buy more - I still have most of the bag I opened for my last pic - heck I only ate the Smarties yesterday Smile

Jestertheclown
27 Feb 2012 - 10:10 PM

I'm in!

WeeGeordieLass
27 Feb 2012 - 10:15 PM

Good on ya Bren - you seem so busy too - who said men couldn't multi-task!

cattyal
27 Feb 2012 - 10:22 PM

I've got the bits I need - and the idea - now all I have to do is put it together. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow night?

Jestertheclown
27 Feb 2012 - 10:23 PM

Quote: Good on ya Bren - you seem so busy too - who said men couldn't multi-task!

I am . . .

and I can . . .

. . . even at my age!

WeeGeordieLass
27 Feb 2012 - 10:27 PM

Have fun with your little man........and the thread.....and all that fiddlin' about Alison - sounds like a ruck of fun to me!!!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.